Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

How Do I Know If I Lost My Virginity, Im Really Scared. (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
My boyfriend was fingerin me or what eva and I am only used to 1 finger, and I know he put more then one finger and did it really ruff so im thinkin that he put to many in and just tore the hyme thing but aint lost my virginity, but im bleedin a lil bit, and im kinda walkin funny, and I went to go to the bathroom and it hurt to much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It burned. Im so scared. Im only 14 years old 15 in june!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what I cant be loosin my virginity at 14 years old. Thats hoey -ass !**@!!!- and this was definitly not the way I wanted to loose my virginity you know hell nah definitly not. Im really scared. I wanted to be the only one thats a !**@! virgin at 18 you know I wanted to be that realllllllllllll controled chic. Im scared. Dear jesus.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper W0LF
|

replied April 22nd, 2005
How Do I Know If I Lost My Virginity, Im Really Scared.
Hey ladythug916, how are you doing?

The standard definition of virginity lets you get away with having a lot of different kinds of sex was still being able to call yourself a virgin. Someone who has oral sex, for example, regularly is also still a virgin.

Best wishes,
|

replied April 23rd, 2005
Experienced User
Just because your hymen broke doesn't mean anything many girls ahve there hymen broke long before anything sexual. Most people define losing your virginity when you have actual intercourse with a penis but I guess thats all up to you.
|

replied April 29th, 2005
Yes I agree with the above.You could break you hymen just by simply exerciseing.So dont sweat it.
|

replied April 29th, 2005
Experienced User
My hymen broke accidently when I was 10 when I was doing karate. You still a virgin until you have intercourse.
|

replied May 2nd, 2005
Is Getting Fingered the Same As Losing Your Virginity?
Ppl have different diffintions of wat it means to lose your virginity. I personally think you lose it when a guy sticks any body part of his into your viginal area, but that's just me! It mainly depends on wat u think losing your virginity means. And the hemen thing, dont sweat. You can lose it while riding a bike, running, exercising. It's ok, having ur hemen broken is nothin more than just having ur hemen broken.

Everything is gonna be ok, stop worrying so much, take a deep breath and relax. It's w/e u think is losing ur v-card, ok? It'll be ok. Hope I helped and everything goes ok
|

replied February 2nd, 2009
I dont know if i'm still a virgin
ok well i have a question. i dont know if i'm a virgin. my bf stuck his penis in my vagina, i dont know if it was half way or all the way i couldnt tell; went in and out about 4 or 5 times and i told him to stop and he did. no bleeding, didnt hurt, (my hymen has been broken since i started riding horses several years ago) I am 18 and still a virgin, but i dont know if this one counts. neither of us went at it long enough to orgasm or anything, and he even told me he was about all the way in once, and my thighs were kinda sore the next day. but i am so confused. please help!
|

i don't know if I'm still a virgin
ok well i have a question. i dont know if i'm a virgin. my bf stuck his penis in my vagina, i dont know if it was half way or all the way i couldnt tell; went in and out about 4 or 5 times and i told him to stop and he did. no bleeding, didnt hurt, (my hymen has been broken since i started riding horses several years ago) I am 18 and still a virgin, but i dont know if this one counts. neither of us went at it long enough to orgasm or anything, and he even told me he was about all the way in once, and my thighs were kinda sore the next day. but i am so confused. please help!
|

Experienced User
If you are going to wait until 18 for your first sexual experience, there is a huge chance that you'll feel like any other girl losing virginity. My girlfriend bleed for the first 5 times, it even scared me.

Fingers and penis is are different, you'll feel like a girl losing your virginity in the future.
|

I would say you lose your virginity when a guy inserts his penis into you. thats my opinion on it.
|

replied July 21st, 2009
Re: How Do I Know If I Lost My Virginity, Im Really Scared.
..i do have the same experience with my bf,it happened to me when i was 10 years old,i wasn't menstruating at that time then..but we never meant to do it,it's due to our childhood acts.We really had a sexual intercourse but i don't know if i am still virgin.I didn't feel the pain,nor i was bleeding and that's what bothers to me so much.My question is,am i still virgin?i was really worried and scared,please help me solve this thing.I AM now 18 years old.hope to hear from all of you here.Thank you!
|

replied March 7th, 2012
im 19 im in a year relationship but be for we met i had sexual intercourse in other relationships but im confused weather ive lost my virginity or not if i havnt then im really scared i dont wanna feel my hymen break or bleed i first had sex at 16 im 19 now had sex since then so something wrong wif my body ??? i dunno wat to do .yesterday i had my implant aken out my left arm i feel better by doing that as me and my fiance are planning on for a baby now hope ive lost it otherwise no baby ye .xxx Sad
|

replied July 21st, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Girls you're being wayy to obsessive about defining virginity. If you've had penetrative sex with a male, with his penis, his finger or his toes, You're not a virgin any more. You have no new responsibilities and no new social attributes. When you wake up tomorrow the only thing that will change is the name of the day.
|

replied November 21st, 2009
I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM I HAD SEX WITH MY BF 2 TIMES I DIDNT HURT NOR DID I BLEED. BUT ACTUALLY WHAT I FOUND OUT IS THAT YOUR HYMEN CAN BE DEEPER THAN OTHERS. WE HAD SEX FOR THE THRIRD TIME AND THE STROKES WERE DEEPER AND THATS WHEN IT HAPPENED HE BROKE MY HYMEN.
|

replied February 13th, 2010
Same thing happened to me, your going to be fine, when I did it for the first time it hurt but its okay, your going to be fine
|

replied March 15th, 2010
hu
stuff happens lol
|

replied March 15th, 2010
srry about tht'n lol. look i'm the kinda person, tht learns from my own mistakes. there aint no1 tht can tell me nethang. i lost my virginity a year n april. to a guy tht i didnt even no. i new him 4 like well i met him on a wed. n had sex wit him tht fri. c i felt weird bein a virgin. all my friends werent n they jus made me feel weird cus they all had sex stories n i jus knda sat there n wld listen cus i was the virgin. so i let a guy i barley no take somethn ill nvr git back. n at first i waws a lil upset lol cus buddy let me tell ya he played a good game he ated like he liked me so i liked him back ya no then the next day he didnt say a word to me, its ok tho it was his choice. i was hurt at first, but im good now. we still have sex sumtimes lol did last fri lol now all u lil guys can pick at my story all ya want. i dnt give a d..mn. Smile lol
|

replied April 18th, 2010
You shouldn''t worry about this stuff. I don''t even remember having a hymen at at all. I haven''t ever let a guy finger me or touch me at all down in the vaginal area. I think that if you don''t wanna have a guy stick his penis in you, that you shouldn''t wanna have him stick any other part of him there. It''s pretty much the same concept if you ask me. You''re still a virgin unless you have had sexual intercourse with the opposite sex. If you don''t believe me, look it up in the dictionary under "sexual intercourse" That''s what I think.
|
Users who thank kkgal91 for this post: W0LF 

replied April 19th, 2010
i just need someone''s help...
i just need someones help in that:
iam a guy i was with my girlfriend and we had sexual intercourse and then i put my penis inside but not all the way for like 10 seconds and her period time was finished the day before but she actualy bleeded a lil bit the same blood colour that she always bleed and she is very scared hopefully someone will give a gd opinion.

like is it possibly her period
or she was about to be note virgin than we stoped
is it the same blood color when she looses her virginity or diffrent than when she has her period
|

replied April 19th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
lo0olo0ol
She's been sexually intimate with someone, she's finally rid of her virginity.
|

replied June 29th, 2010
Does everyone bleed when hymen is broke?how do u know if its broken?
|
12 >>
Quick Reply