Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Wetness...

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Last time my girlfriend and I had sex, I noticed she wet all around the area of her clitoris. She had been wearing a skirt, and I fingered her. She was wet all day, and that night we had sex. I pulled out and took off the condom and came on her stomach. I always feel around after to make sure, but I noticed she was wet about 1 to 2 inches above her clit, on both of her legs and under her clit. It felt really slippery, but minorly sticky. She tells me that when she got home, it was really sticky.

Is it normal for a woman to get sticky after she is wet, and is it possible to get that wet?

Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 22nd, 2005
Im 23 yrs old . I have always been wet when ever I get horney. When me and my boyfriend have sex I leave a puddle on the bed and I have to go to the bathroom afterwards and drain it all out . Even when I give my boyfriend oral I get so wet that I drip on to his leg. Sometimes it has been sticky afterwards but, I go and clean my self off.
|

replied April 22nd, 2005
Wetness...
Hey chevdude708, how are you doing?

After orgasm, whether reached by intercourse or masterbation, result in increased secretions. Afterwards, the secretions have no where else to go but out.

Some women are known as "gushers," and ejaculate fluid almost as much as men do. It's normal and not to worry about.

best wishes,
|

replied April 22nd, 2005
Bkdaniels, you give alot of good websites. Anyways, thanks for answering this one too. Kmc, so it is normal for vaginal fluids to become sticky like that?

Bk, my girlfriend is not a squirter, but she does get very very wet even if I just slightly touch her vagina. She had been wet all day, so I could understand the 1/2 of moistness around the top of her clitoris and on her legs. Hey, if its normal, and she got that wet, then i'm doing something right huh?
|