Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Alternative Medicine Forum

Alternative Medicine For Cancer (Page 1)

Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....
Typhonium plus

as a food supplement may help to combat cancer/tumor and stimulate anti body. Typhonium plus may help to cure breast, colon, rectum, liver, prostate, leukemia and cervical cancer.

Any one ever heard this typhonium plus? I just want to share. I heard this medicine we can consider to take for cure our cancer.

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 20th, 2005
I don't know about the typhonium plus, but I have heard testimonials that coral lagic will cure cancer. There is an ingredient in it that works 10000 times better than chemotherapy. It's all natural.
The most famous testimonial is a man with lung cancer given 18mths with chemo, 3 months without and he's been cancer free for two or three yrs now.
|

replied April 29th, 2005
Typhonium Plus
Hey try this medicine not bad got result.
|

replied April 30th, 2005
Yeah
Yeah I agree I already try some bottles of this medicine is quite good after eat 2 bottles I will more better. Although my cancer is still there but doctor say my cancer is better and ask me to keep eat this medicine. :) :)

my suggestion we can try this.. Better try than never :)
|

replied April 29th, 2006
Great Medicine
Hey teow...

I try your medicine last two months.. Wow.. Great... Now I still continously consume this medicine.. I feel more healthy now.. Thanks alot.
|

replied May 2nd, 2006
Alternative Medicine For Cancer
Hi, sunway.

No problem. Actually you should thanks to your self that already make decision to try. What I do here is just sharing information. Sharing is the beautifull thing in this life... It's also can helps other from suffer cancer.

Thanks :). Hey if you have time.. Please share to others yeah.. Help others also... If you do so.. You will find a great enjoy in your life.

May god bless us ....

Thanks

teow
|

replied May 9th, 2006
Typhonium Flagelliforme
School of pharmaceutical sciences, university sains malaysia, 11800 penang, malaysia.

The plant typhonium flagelliforme (araceae), commonly known as the 'rodent tuber', is often included as an essential ingredient in various herbal remedies recommended for cancer therapies in malaysia. Various extracts prepared from either the roots, tubers, stems or leaves were tested for cytotoxic activity on murine p388 leukaemia cells using the mtt assay method. Both the chloroform (ic50 = 6.0 microg/ml) and hexane (ic50 = 15.0 microg/ml) extract from the 'roots and tubers' exhibited weak cytotoxic activity. The hexane extract (ic50 = 65.0 microg/ml) from the 'stems and leaves' exhibited weaker cytotoxic activity than the chloroform extract (ic50 = 8.0 microg/ml). Although the juice extract from the 'roots and tubers' is frequently consumed for cancer treatment, it exhibited poor cytotoxic activity. Further analysis using an amino acid analyser revealed that the juice extract contained a high concentration of arginine (0.874%). A high tryptophan content (0.800%) was confirmed by nmr and hplc analysis. Copyright 2001 john wiley & sons, ltd.
|

replied May 10th, 2006
Alternative Medicine For Cancer
Hi,

forget to tell you, typhonium plus is from herbs. You can read the composition from his website :)

cheers...
|

replied May 21st, 2006
Typhonium Plus
My daughter is reacting positive to the typhonium. She get the breast cancer since last year. After using this typhonium for last 4 months, doctor diagnosis that the medicine she consumed react positively. She still consume the typhonium. Hope she will get better. Need your pray. Thanks
|

replied June 11th, 2006
Typhonium Plus
Dear all,

i just posted in other forum regarding this medicine for asking more information. :lol: this medicine is well know in our cancer community. Some of them who consumed this "typhonium plus" is better than before and several of them almost free from cancer ( according to their doctor ). I think this medicine is work, and react positively to their body. However some is still remain the same but they are not give up.

What I know is this medicine is from herbs and known as traditional medicine.

Michael
|

replied August 27th, 2006
Typhonium Plus -- Great !!!
Today just received statement from my daughter's doctor. My daughter almost cured from cancer but she still need to control food, regularly consume the typhonium plus.

I don't know what to said, but many thanks to typhonium plus.
|

replied August 28th, 2006
Complementary Supplements For Cancer
Recently I have heard of great testimonies with cancer and glyconutrients. There is also some research indicating how well glyconutrients works with chemo and radiation while protecting your body from the harmful side affects.

A great 3rd party resource is gotsugars

hope this can be helpful

edit
|

replied September 2nd, 2006
Typhonium Plus - Miracle Product
This product is a miracle!! Cancer sufferers, I strongly recommend you to try, for your own sake!

Hopelessness and shock attacked me the moment my doctor sentenced me to positively suffer from breast cancer, 3 years ago.
Before that I only felt pity to cancer sufferers, because of the fact that they are usually uncurable. Never had I dreamt that I would be one of them too... I was so deperate and the world seemed to end

thanks to my faithful lovely husband, he didnt give up to search for alternative medications besides doctor theraphy. He's fancy with traditional herbs, and one day he came up with typhonium plus after countless other products. At first I took it just to show my appreciation towards his hardwork.

4 months later, the doctor surprised when I went for regular theraphy. He said there had been a signficant improvement, and this was a rare case. I was so happy that I felt like giving my husband diamonds in return..

I have been taken this medicine for 7 months now, and things get better and better. I regain my spirit of life and get out from my dark past.

Thank you very much for typhonium plus!! (though it is definitely not enough for what i've got)
|

replied September 20th, 2006
Hi.

My friend's mom was diagnosed with gall bladder cancer a couple of days ago. The doctor said she has 6 months to live. She's in her 50s.
My friend is desperately seeking alternative medicine. Somebody recommended the followings:

wobenzym n clear
advanced enzyme system
chlorella from yaeyama powder
organic spirulina crystal flakes
cleanse cayenne extract (hot)
cleanse lobelia alcohol extract
cleanse liver & gall bladder
noni fruit
biobran
gamma-zyme
goji juice

i'd like to ask you these:

1. Would this list help extend her life?
2. If not, would it help reduce pain?
3. What other medicine would you recommend? Typhonium plus?

Any comment would be very much appreciated.
|

replied September 23rd, 2006
Hi rade,

sorry for late response and also sorry to hear about your friend's mom.

Frankly speaking, I have the same problem with your friend before. Looking a lot of alternative medicine and this make me very stress and desperate. I already try almost 5 kinds of medicines (will not mention here) but there is no impact at all.

In my desperate time, god came and she helped me out of this problem. God sent me her bless. One that night, one of my friend from netherlands call me and chit chat with me. I told her a lot about my sickness. Then the next morning, she helps me to look for what products is the best in her country and you know what is her suggestion ? She suggest me to look for typhonium plus. She told me that this product successfully cure many cancer’s patients especially for breast cancer in her country. Then at that night I directly order typhonium plus from internet. And thanks god, I am now getting better. 

also for your information, one of my friend he still consume typhonium plus and also getting better. He was diagnosed with lung cancer. My suggestion, better ask your friend try typhonium plus, order from the websites. I already check with my doctors, typhonium plus don’t have any side impact to our body.

May god bless your friend’s mom.

Stefani
|

Hi rade,

regarding your quetions, I have no clue.

Thanks

stefani
|

Thanks for the information, stefani. I hope you recover soon. And i'll let my friend know about typhonium plus.

How about pawpaw extract? Anybody has tried it? There seems to be no strong crticism on its effectiveness.

I collected the following information from websites including [edit]. Any further information or objection would be so appreciated.

1. Annonaceous acetogenins (bullatalicin and bullatacin), which are found in pawpaw, selectively kill cancer cells by modulating the production of atp (adenosine triphosphate) in them and by reducing the growth of blood vessels near them.

2. Acetogenins inhibit the growth of mdr (multiple drug resistance) cells, while no other alternative or conventional cancer treatment can do so.

3. Acetogenins help reduce duplication of cancer cells.

4. Pawpaw extract and mangosteen fruit juice, one of the most powerful antioxidant substances, produce a dramatic synergistic effect. But generally pawpaw extract should not be taken with any antioxidant which increases atp.

5. Pawpaw extract can be aided by the supplements like 'immune stimulator' and 'protease plus.'

6. Pawpaw extract is effective in any kind of cancer.

7. Pawpaw extract is easy to use and reportedly has few side effects.
|

replied November 10th, 2006
Typhonium Plus
I've been getting a lot of helpful information about cancer from this site...And while all the people i've talked to here have made a positive impact on me this "typhonium plus" has me a little concerned.

I'm not saying the product is bad, however I find it a little suspicious that all the testimonies by supposedly different people are all written in the same broken english...And most of them posted right after the other.
I'm just wondering if all these are being written by someone trying to sell the product.

Whether or not this is the case...I don't want to bash the product just thought i'd add these side effects to the discussion for anyone considering taking it and encourage you to talk to your doctor about is as this "natural" medicine could be harmful if you are currently on other meds.

- two days after consuming typhonium plus, you may feel uneasy in stomach, little diare, faeces turn black and body feel fatigue.
- sometimes patient may vomit after consumption, if this happen stop taking the capsule until bad feeling gone; when you feel better, you can continue taking the capsule but reduce the dosage or consult with your medical practitioner.
- pregnant women should not take these capsules

....Notice the warning is in the same broken english as the testimonies.... Just a little strange to me.
|

replied January 8th, 2007
T Plus Hyperthermia
Can this herbal alternative cancer treatment be used with hyperthermia at home or at an alternative cancer clinic? I am interested in hyperthemia and read an article [link removed] on it as a natural cancer treatment.
|

replied January 9th, 2007
Alternative Cancer Treatment
Edit

-they have doctors and practitioners in over 40 countries using the photon genie to aid the body in ridding it of cancer.

-ed skilling has been #1 in the field of electromedicine
|