Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

No Sperm Came Out ??

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Just checking ....Is it harmful to the penis.

My bf try to control his cumming just before he was abt to come and squeeze his penis very hard, but it didnt help...And he came while sqeezing it and not letting go. In the end he still come...But nothing came out.

Any idea wat went wrong ?? :roll:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 20th, 2005
Community Volunteer
I'm not sure what you are trying to say.
But I will try to answer various ways:
1) you can never be 100% sure that there aren't any sperm when a guy comes - even pre-cum lubricant can contain sperm - and yes even that little bit can get you pregnant.
2) holding back won't do him any harm
3) guys can orgasm without ejaculate
did that naswer the question?
|

replied April 21st, 2005
Hmm..Kinda

but what i'm saying is that...When he's abt to cum. He stop...Adn squeeze his penis very very hard.....But that didnt stop him come cumming. But nothing came out.... :roll:
|

User Profile
replied April 21st, 2005
Community Volunteer
When you are saying "cumming" you mean having an orgasm?
Because men can and do have orgasms without any ejaculate coming out.
It's probably best he doesn't do this every time, but it won't do any damage.

I have a friend who doesn't like to get semen everywhere when he masturbates so when he reaches orgasm he holds the foreskin tightly over the end, then goes to clean up in the bathroom.
|

replied April 22nd, 2005
Personally..i Think
It's not good to stop ejaculating when a male is going to have orgasm.Besides,i enjoy cumming...
|

User Profile
replied April 23rd, 2005
Community Volunteer
Trust me you won't get an overload of sperm nor will you balls explode :p
as I say probably best he doesn't do it every time but to avoid a messy situation...
|
Quick Reply