Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Spotting-late- Am I Pregnant?

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant for a few months now. My periods have always been on time every month. Now i'm 3 days late and I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. A week before my period was suppose to come I started spotting and I still am spotting a little. Is this something I should worry about and would spotting mean that I could be pregnant? Please help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 10th, 2009
Not Sure
Hello I spotted once on the day my period was due and Im still late feel naceaus in the mornin but havent thrown up I was due the first Im I pregnant and Im scared to take the test I never been pregnant and been late in the past
|
Did you find this post helpful?