Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

One Small Red / White Bump On Penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hey,
the furthest i've gone is: frequent blowjob's and fingering another girl's vagina. No sexual intercourse. A week ago one small white/red pimple like bump appeared on the middle of my penis. Based upon my sexual encouters is it physically possible (or extremely rare) to get hpv or genital warts (or whatever disease you think I might have from that description) from this scenario?? I am a virgin and most of the stuff I have read about these diseases say they come from 99% sexual intercourse. So i'm a little confused here. Also, my gf (the one that I do that stuff with) previously has only had protected sex once (w/ some1 else) and given 3 other guys head. Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 22nd, 2005
Same Or Similar
I have a red/whitish small bump (just one) on the back of my penis a little bit to the right of the shaft. It looks just like all the other bumps on my penis but a little bit bigger and noticable. It poped up out of nowhere one day. I have read many things about it but not quite sure what it is
|

replied September 20th, 2008
Same on Forskin
I have the same thing on my forskin, after I shaved a couple weeks back. A few days later I noticed it I think while I was sleeping the shortness of the hair irritated the forskin. It doesnt burn when i urinate or anything, just kind of annoying to see.
|

replied December 30th, 2013
I have about 6 white bumps on my scrotum, I saw a Dr. once about it and he told me it's nothing to worry about but if i don't like it I could have them removed surgically. My question is should I be worried?
|