Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Does Anxiety Make U Feel Tired???

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
Hi

i have been diagnosed with mild depression more to do with anxiety
ive been on antidepressants for 10 days now but I still feel bad and tired feel like crap can anyone help me out here

regards

tom
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 25th, 2009
help
hi tom i feel the same way you go to the doctors and they think you joking its affect my walking feel tired all the time feel dizzy have headaches i been on propranolol for 1 year now and they do help a little bit but not much i still feel as bad i wish there was someone out there who can help me too get better i applied for a disbailtry bus card and they said i can have one did you no that you can cliam disabilty money for anxiety and still work please write me.
|
Did you find this post helpful?