Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Curious

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Lets say a woman was on a birth control method then stopped that method and she has been bleeding for about 3 months now and has been having unprotected sex if she got pregnant would the bleeding come to a stop or what? How would she be able to tell?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 13th, 2005
Experienced User
I would hope she would go to the doctor if she has been bleeding for 3months straight!!!!!!
|

replied April 13th, 2005
Experienced User
Well she has gone to the doctor and the doctor said it was normal that the bleeding could be irregular like that since she has just gone off this birth control
|

User Profile
replied April 14th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
That women should go to another doctor because bleeding for 3 months isn't right
|

replied April 14th, 2005
Experienced User
The bleeding is ok its from coming off depo shes fine the doc said it was fine and gave her some bc pills to control it but she hasent gotten them yet
|

replied April 14th, 2005
Experienced User
She still needs to go to a doctor. Bleeding for three months can cause horrible side effects. This woman could be anemic or her immune system could be harmed. I really suggest that she go to another doctor because bleeding for three months straight is not normal.
|

replied April 14th, 2005
Experienced User
My mom has had a period for that long....And everything was fine...She went to many doctors and they just said it was a reaction from bc... Not sure about your question though
|