Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Really Embarrasing Problem..

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Ok, I am a virgin, and plan on staying that way...But

i think I am crazy..

I have been dating this girl for a while now and what can I say...She turns me on.

My penis goes in and out of erection as we make out or explore each other...Which isn't the problem..The problem is that, I guess mr. Happy is getting ready for entrance, so he commences lubrication...Which after a while can leave a nice little soil mark on my pants...Is this odd? I imagine that it is...Does anyone have this prob? Or know how to help it?

I appreciate it! Ty
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 13th, 2005
Yeah I was a virgin until I was 22, and I had that problem. Hey when they turn you on they turn you on, there is really nothing that you can do about the monster doing that.
|

replied April 20th, 2005
Thats awsome. No worries man. Your penis puts out spurts of lub during an erection. Your penis just thinks its party time. Good luck and dont worry
|

replied April 22nd, 2005
The secretion is perfectly normal and necessary for when you do actually have sex. Urine and sperm both come from the same opening and the lube (precum) is a way of cleaning up the inside of your dick so the sperm are not killed from any residual urine in your system. Thats all. You sould like a heavy leaker...Enjoy that fact...Not all guys are. Luckily I am :lol:
|
Quick Reply