Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Poor Blood Flow to Penis?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi, I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend about 5 months ago, and ever since then, the head of my penis feels a little numb or irritated. The tip of the head turns white from time to time and when I masturbate, the head becomes chaffed. This has been like this ever since. Does anyone have an idea what could be the problem?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 12th, 2005
Thanks But...
Thanks for the information, but I don't have a problem getting an erection. The problem is that it seems like the head of my penis has too much blood pumping to it, or bad circulation or something, which dries my penis head out after masturbation. I dont know.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply