Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Bumps (virgin )

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hey I am 13 and I am a virgin, but I have the dots on my penis theres a shitload of them and they go all the way into my pubes... There prtty big sorta look like pimples.. They don't have any color, im still a virgin... Emm.. Any ideas? I heard about white ones being normal.. But they arn't white..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 9th, 2005
Hey .. Please answer
|

replied April 9th, 2005
I use sunscreen to masterbait
|

replied April 9th, 2005
Now, those link don't appear to help him at all....

Look here. Apparently:

crysy wrote:
i dont know what the bumps on your penis are..But my boyfriend has them too. I looked it up on the internet and I forgot what it was called but its not herpes..Its kind of like little places hair comes through.....

i think that might be the case with you too. If your still unsure, best advice is to see a proffesional, although i'm sympethetic towards you feeling awquard about having to do that... I'm when it comes to sexual related problems (re-reading that implies that I have to regularily...T'was once). I had to go eventually and it's not all that bad, I mean they don't make jokes and laugh in your face, they're proffesional about the whole thing. Which is nice. :d
|

replied May 12th, 2008
i have these little bumps (lots of them) on my head and shaft and when i masturbate with my lotion i get these little white bumps and my penis, like 6 or seven but after a few days they go away, have yours gone away at all im 13 to
|
Quick Reply