Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Help Please!!

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I am a 19 year old virgin, and I need help. Lately, my crotch has been very itchy and irritated feeling. I have also been getting more discharge than usual, and I havent gotten my period in a while. It feels better when its in water,(bath,shower) or when I masterbate. Am I too young to have a yeast infection? Should I be worried about that at all? Please write with your advice, i'm nervous. Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 5th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
You might have an infection, you should go check with your doctor. I remember my sister said you can get a yeast infection even though you havent had sex yet so you so go check it out. Good luck!
|

Help Please
Go to the doctor honey .The fact that you haven"t had sex means you do not have any kind of sexually transmitted disease its probably just a yeast infection and you will be fixed up in no time.Its best to go and get your worrying over with.Good luck!
|

Please Help
It sounds like a yeast infection, if you don't want to go to the Dr., go to drug store and get some medication for yeast infections. They sell it over the counter now-monistat, etc. You'll be okay. :
|

replied November 21st, 2003
You can get a yeast infection from too much sugar. Also be very careful when buying the over the counter medications. I once did and I thought my insides were burning out. Worst pain I have ever felt!!! Best thing is to just go to a clinic or something. Its totally normal for a yeast infection. I am 19, and you don't need sex to get one!
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Mitaly Pathak Agarwal