Medical Questions > Womens Health > Infertility Forum

Iui

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
I have just had an iui done this past weekend for two days in a row. I have been experiencing terrible pain in my stomache for the last three days. I know that some cramping is normal but this pain is constant and I can hardly walk around without being doubled over. I am also finding it hard to use the bathroom because of the pain. Has anyone else experienced this discomfort and what did you do to alleviate it?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 6th, 2004
Iui
Some times the pain is drugs related I advise you to visit your doctor to make sure that every thing is normal and to role out hyper stimulation syndrome
|

replied January 6th, 2004
Some times the pain is drugs related I advise you to visit your doctor to make sure that every thing is normal and to role out hyper stimulation syndrome
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile