Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Legs Going Numb

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
At night my legs go numb when I lay on my side and my legs hurt so bad this never happend until about 15 wks now im 17 wks why is this happening my legs hurt all the time when I try to lay in the bed and someone told me I can't lay on my back. Oh yeah and I get to see what im having april 12!! I think its a boy.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 6th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
It's probably a nerve or something being pinched. Make sure you talk to your doctor about it since it cause you so much pain. I still sleep on my stomache which I know is bad, but I can't help it!!

They say the mom's intuition is almost always right, so maybe it will be a boy!! That's what I found out I was having and I thought the whole time it was!! Good luck hun!!
|

User Profile
replied April 6th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah its really common to get a pinched sciatic nerve when youre pregnant. Good luck with finding out the sex! I was convinced I was having a boy, but it turned out to be a girl! So mother's intuition wasn't !**@! for me! Haha!
|