Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Womens View On Penis Size. (Page 1)

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Womens view on penis size.....

Does it matter about the size of a guys penis?
My last gf told me it didnt and that I was "perfect"....But I am self conscious or something......
What is an average size?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper tarn
|

replied March 31st, 2005
No it doesn't matter unless you like 2 inches. The average is 6 1/2 , my boyfroend is almost 8 ( I messured one night ) and it feels great, I have had ones that were smaller and it doesn't make a difference its all in how you work it. If your x-girl friend like it then don't worrie:)
|

replied June 18th, 2011
3 percent are like 8 inches
|

replied March 31st, 2005
Womens Views About Penis Size
It does make a difference. As you probably tell those that are small like to make up for it some how and some that are small think they are big and have a big head. It matters if they could rock your boat
|

replied April 4th, 2005
It personally don't matter how long it is just as long as it can fit. But I tend to like thicker penises because to me it feels better. I say if you're a good dancer, you're likely to be good in bed. It's all about the motion and rythm (to me anyway). My bf's is 8 1/4 long; can shake it like whoa!And I love it when we're together and in bed.

The average penis is around 6- 6 1/2 inches.
And what really matters is if you can pleasure your partner. If you can do that, screw size! :d
|

replied April 15th, 2005
Penis Size
To me, it doesnt matter. The only time I had a problem was when I was with someone who was barely 2 inches, we just had to work a little harder at it. My husband is about 5 and a half inches and fairly thick and he is perfect to me, I dont think I would want it any bigger. How big are you that is causing concern, if you dont mind? I am sure you are worried for nothing, especially if your girlfriend says it is good. Try not to dwell on it and focus on having fun with your girl. Good luck!
|

replied April 15th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
My main objection to small dicks is that I suspect that men who are really a55hole drivers have them I am absolutely convinced that any guy tailgates, speeds through villages and residential areas, plays crap music really loudly late at night, and generally drives like an idiot must have a really tiny penis, and is doing that to compensate.

Sexually, the normal range of about 5 1/2 to 8 inches, with reasonable girth, is comfortable. Less than that, and...Well...How can I put it...It just might not be worth the trouble of having intercourse. More than that and it can actually be painful and potentially physically damaging.
|

replied April 16th, 2005
What would you say a good girth to be?
|

replied April 19th, 2005
Size Doesn't Matter
I don't think size matters much, as long as you know how to work it well you won't have a problem. Most people think that if a guy has a big penis he knows what he's doing or the sex is going to be great....Wrong!. It's not the size that really matter is if you know what your doing with it.
|

replied May 4th, 2005
Penis Size
I believe that a nice thick long one is good but at the same time, take into consideration that if it does turn up a little short, then a woman can take over and do something to feel the full effect. Like what, ride it! You can make it feel full on top and doggy style. If you love the person, that will make up for the lack also. No I do not settle, I always pick them right. But in the past, had a couple I had to jump on to feel something. It can be justified and shoe sizes lie. :lol:
|

replied May 4th, 2005
I had a friend who once said it the best: it's not the size of the rise that satisfies; it's the throb of the knob that does the job. As long as the man knows how to work what he has, size does not matter to me. Personally, I prefer to have a smaller one. A man with a large penis who does not know how to please a woman is way worse than a man with a small to average penis who does.
|

User Profile
replied January 28th, 2008
Penis size really doesn't effect me. As long as it does it's job who cares?!?! Haha.
|

User Profile
replied January 28th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Copied to penis forum
|

replied January 30th, 2008
Experienced User
Average size length-wise is 5.5in approx. Average girth is approx 4in around (international averages, may vary in different population groups). This is based on the medical method of penis measurement.

People tend to exaggerate and measure incorrectly.

There are two strains of belief when it comes to penis size - "size DOES matter" and "it's what you do with it that matters". Based on averages, I have a larger than average penis but don't think this is enough alone to consider myself a very compotent lover. I guess more depends on emotional and sensual arousal because penis sizes don't actually vary that greatly typically.
|

replied February 6th, 2008
I think anything over 6 inches erect is great. 5-6 is good. Under 5 is moving into an area where it MIGHT matter. Under 4, too small.
|

replied March 13th, 2008
I think the problem with this question is that people are looking for one of two answers; either size matters, or it doesn't.

There are 3 billion women in the world and every one of them is different, is turned on by different things and has a vagina that is completely unique in width, depth, capacity and sensitivity, just like every penis is totally different. What might be too small for some is just right for others; what is too big for some is what others crave.

If you could imagine a spectrum running from "I like 'em small-ish" through "it doesn't matter one way or another" all the way to "the bigger the better" then every woman will be found somewhere along it. Well, that's my feeling (or desperate wish perhaps!) as a bloke anyway.

We try to simplify the issue and make generalisations about it and also make it into a bigger (no pun intended) deal than it really is. If a woman is turned on by a big one then fair enough but if that's all she's interested in then I'd think her pretty shallow (or completely the opposite as the case may be!) and not worth worrying about. I went out with a girl whose breasts were noticably different sizes. I didn't split up with her because of that but because she turned out to be a bit of a nutter who harboured racist views!

I would imagine size is more of a concern on a one-night stand basis as it's pure emotion-less sex where the pleasure of the other participant is, let's face it, of secondary concern. In a relationship you'll be more experimental and also do what you can to make things work if you really like/love someone.

I'd say I was on the smaller end of the average scale and one girl I went out with was definitely unimpressed by what i was packing and split up with me days after the first time we slept together. Others have orgasmed as soon as I went near them and told me I was the best they'd had. Clearly they have different opinions on the importance of size.

Look upon it as an issue of compatability rather than "does it or doesn't it matter?".
|

replied April 23rd, 2008
Experienced User
most women cant reach orgasm through intercourse, so i dont understand why they would even want to have sex, in which case what does penis size even matter? as if guys dont already have enough to deal with they have to worry about penis size even though it doesnt do anything.
|

replied December 14th, 2008
What about this size?
would you perfer a man who has a good body, muscle toned not exactly ripped but looks good with a say 6 inch hard 5inch girth

Or

a ok body who is fat meaning has a gut with a 7 or 8 inch and 5.5 girth?
|

User Profile
replied December 14th, 2008
Experienced User
Re: What about this size?
Anonymous wrote:
would you perfer a man who has a good body, muscle toned not exactly ripped but looks good with a say 6 inch hard 5inch girth

Or

a ok body who is fat meaning has a gut with a 7 or 8 inch and 5.5 girth?

i would prefer the man who has a good body, muscle toned...etc with a 6" hard 5" girth.

honestly, my ex-boyfriend who i just broke up with had a 5" penis. as it were, there was nothing wrong with that. it was fine. i've had a b/f with a bigger one than that, but with the bigger one, he would occasionally bang my cervix (bottom out) and it would hurt like heck! it caused a lot of cramping afterward that was just unnecessary.

therefore given the choice, i'd prefer the smaller of the two.

jasmine
|

replied January 23rd, 2009
I have had surgery to increas my penis size. I m a sex worker And my clients average age would aprox b 45. Around 20 of my clients had sex with me prior to surgery so I could get a good indication of what felt better. I went from 6 to 8 inches. Well... After a lot of discomfort and time away from work whilst my new member was healing I found out that... 5 of the woman couldn't accompdate all of me without discomfort. 10 said it felt the same. And 5 like it more:)
|

replied January 27th, 2009
I have a five inch one with a large head while the girth of the stem is average. I enjoy googd sex with females, many of them having shattering climaxes. It is only when the woman is riding me the penis slips out at times disturbing her rhythm
|
Quick Reply