Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

Brown In Underwear (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Recently I have been having brown discharge like stuff in my underwear, I have not had my period yet, what does this mean?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper banana434
|

replied November 4th, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
Could you possibly be pregnant?? It could also be spotting, which is bleeding inbetween periods.
|

replied December 8th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
I've had this but im on the pill so it cud b a side effect of that-r u on the pill?
|

replied December 15th, 2003
Experienced User
Sometimes you will get brown before your period. It is even possible to only have brown for your period. If you are on the pill it should only happen if you missed a pill or if it is time for your period. If it is happening without either of the above, you need to switch pills. I wouldn't worry too much about it. It happens to me all of the time. But if you think you are pregnant and you don't get a regular period soon, I would take a test.
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied December 31st, 2003
Experienced User
Me Too
This is happenning to me now yesterday I held my urine for three hours and when I wiped it was brown so I thought my period was coming so today I wipe and little black blood clots is on the paper but I am not bleeding in my underwear what could be happenning and I am not on the pill Question Question
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Have you had unprotected sex? Could you be pregnant? If so it could be heavy implantation bleeding or the onset of a miscarriage? Otherwise if you don't suspect pregnancy I really wouldn't worry about it!
|

Deleted
|

replied January 1st, 2004
Experienced User
Theres More
See that is the thing I have had unprotected sex but I have been for a year I have never been pregnant that is why I am so worried my period is about 5 days late and there in lies my concern if my breast dont hurt like they normally do for my period and I dont have morning sickness I am so confused when you had this problem where you discharging from your nipples when you squeezed them because I am I had a blood test about my polactin levels and it was nor mal so what know help me please
|

replied January 5th, 2004
Spotting
I also have experienced spotting for the first time. I am on the pill and have been for 3 years. I just got back from a vacation so I continued my cycle of pills to skip my period-it is the first time I have done this. The problem is that I started spotting even before I stopped taking my first round of pills-a few days before I should have gotten my period had I allowed myself to. I didn't think much of it at first but I have been spotting-a brownish color-for the past 2 weeks. Should I be worried? Perhaps I was stressed about the vacation? Any advice-i'm starting to get very concerned. I feel fine otherwise.
|

replied August 27th, 2007
Umm
i've had brown discharge, and i'm not on any pills. also, i've had protected sex. what do you think about that?
|

User Profile
replied August 27th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I think she was going to start having periods.. and probably has because that post was back in 03.. mine started out the same way brown and then turned into red..
|

replied March 16th, 2009
hey
i had unprotected sex like 13 days ago and today brown blood showed up in my undies what does this mean
|

replied March 30th, 2009
Help
I have been having a brownish black spotting in my panties, and sometimes when I go to the bathroom, brown/black clots come out, sometimes when I pee, and when I wipe....Could this be a sign that I have something or what, because I dont know what to do, and I am only 17, and I'm scared to tell my parents...
|

replied June 3rd, 2009
Anwsers for the brown stuff in your undies
I talked to my grandama about it and she says it maybe your period because I had that stuff in my undies for three days. Then this morning, I had a brown cloat that was the size of my pniky nail, i was scared,because i thought i had a yeast infection or something worse. Then, I told my grandma and she said, "I think you had your period. Sometimes its brown, so mark it on the calender and wait 28 days you have the real deal period after those days.
|

replied December 31st, 2009
well im 15 and still havent started but for the past like 4 days i have been spotting like a brown discharge in my underwear but not like clots or anything? :{
|

replied January 2nd, 2010
im abit worried because i keep having light blood coming out a little bit but the brown discharge has been coming out all month, i have missed a pill but have taken it the next day and this normally doesnt happen to me if i miss a pill, what could it bee? :/
|

im abit worried because i keep having light blood coming out a little bit but the brown discharge has been coming out all month, i have missed a pill but have taken it the next day and this normally doesnt happen to me if i miss a pill, what could it bee? :/
|

what does it mean if you have brown stuff in your underwear
i'm 11 and i keep getting brown stuff in my underwear and i haven't started my period and i keep seeing that it's probaly because i'm pregnant and i'm scared i don't know what it is someone please help me
|

Extremely eHealthy
kittyhawk96...i think this is the start of your period as i went through the same thing...As for you saying you could be pregnant...i really hope you havent had sex already you are just a child and should be playing outside with your friends not engaging in sexual activities...stay safe...~Jenny
|

replied May 6th, 2010
Brown discharge ?
I''m 13, I have brown discharge, but havnt started my period yet .it''s been lasting about 3 or 4 weeks and yellow for a few days. I have NOT had sex ever!! So it has nothing to do with that. A. Am I just on my period???
|

replied April 25th, 2011
I am 16 years old. I have been on birth control for about a year and a half the pill. I had unprotected sex last weekend and today when I came home my underwear had brown blood in them. I had missed a pill and had to take two the day I had sex. Help please?
|

replied April 25th, 2011
I am 16 years old. I have been on birth control for about a year and a half the pill. I had unprotected sex last weekend and today when I came home my underwear had brown blood in them. I had missed a pill and had to take two the day I had sex. Help please?
|

replied April 25th, 2011
|
12 >>
Tags: discharge, period
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov