Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

feeling pregnant 3-4 days after conceiving ? (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi all, wondering if someone could answer my question as i'm quite confused.
I did it 10 days and 13 days after my period started. I thought I might have concieved but then yesterday (16 days after I had period) I got strange cramps like pre-menstral in my ovaries, so could this be ovulation and i'm not pregnant?

I have been feeling sick and have had really bad lower back pain and wierd feelings in my stomach but dont know if it is possible to have feelings this early. Can you feel pregnant or get pregnancy cramps 3-4 days after conceiving? Also when would the symptoms start? I am worried it could all be in my head as I would like to have a baby.
I am 24 and in a stable relationship. Thanks for any advice you can give me.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper maybebaby
|

replied June 19th, 2008
hey
i would just like to know wether the syptoms you got where accirate and you did get pregnant because i am having exactly he same problem thanks
|

replied April 3rd, 2011
Pregnant or not
hey
I would like to know the same thing. I had sex a little over a week agao and I had spotting for a bout 5 days and then it stopped. I also have nautiousness here and there and lower back pains that come and go. I am also i am alot more tired than usual but as of today its only been 11 days. Also my breasts are itching but not so much tender. if anyone can help or give answers please reply back or e mail me.....
|

replied June 19th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
You can't get these kinds of symptoms as related to pregnancy when you are only 3-4 days pregnant. It takes 10-14 days for enough hormones to build up to trigger a pregnancy test, it is then that you would feel symptoms.
|

replied March 4th, 2012
.Ive been feeling the sameway but all I want to do is sleep
|

replied December 28th, 2012
i would like to let you know both me and my mother instantly knew when we were pregnant- i got extremely sore breasts and my mum was being sick from the moment of conception =)
|

replied June 19th, 2008
Early stages of pregnancy felt exactly the same as being pre-menstrual for me both times I was pregnant. (I kep thinking no way am I pregnant, I'm about to get my period!)The last pregnancy I was exhausted and feeling it in the very first week after conceiving.
|

replied July 31st, 2009
might be pregnant?
ok heres MY issue, the longest i can be pregnant by now is probably a little under 2 weeks. im extremely moody, crying over stupid things, mad abt rediculous things... my boobs are getting big, ive been cold every day for the last 4 days and i cant stop eating! is this normal to feel it so soon and to have these symptoms?
|

replied May 8th, 2011
im moody as well and and im cold all the times and cant stop eatinf craving for prawn cocktail crisps
|

replied August 20th, 2009
I am 6 DPO and due for my period in 8 days. I have been constipated, cramping, sore breasts. We are not trying to conceieve but not trying to prevent pregnancy. We have already one son who is 2 and half. His pregnancy was a suprise and I did not notice any symptoms until I woke up one morning and just knew I was pregnant......... That was 20 days after sexual intercourse. I am very familiar with my body... Cervical Mucous and changes just the two weeks to your period is awful. It makes having an "oops" so much better when you just don't try. This being constipated is really throwing me off!
|

replied August 27th, 2009
Fri (aug 21, 2009) was my day of ovulation. It is now only thurs, aug 27th, and I think i might be? I am sooo nauseas and my stomach just feels so weird... I am not due for my period until sept 6th... so i guess i just wait and see...
|

replied October 5th, 2009
symptoms
hello,its alrready 10 days after conception ,and I feel tiredness and some lower back pian and i feel very incomfertable in my stomach and bitter bit pain in the stomachand I am not sure I am pregenent or not .can somebody help with this ?Doanybody had the problem like this?
thanks,
rad
|

replied October 7th, 2009
Period cramps before my period
I'm getting strange period like cramp, but not due on yet, I'm due in just over a week, but I have never experienced this before, I had unprotected sex 5 days ago. So unsure what it means
|

replied August 8th, 2011
I'm getting the same thing right now - did you end up positive on a P test?
|

replied January 2nd, 2013
being pregnant not noing
I did and i am confused. Last time i had sex was nov.20 now we on child number 2. And yes my nipples are cold, painful, and tender to touch. Also get wet more often. I feel sick more in the morning and thoughout the day. Sharp pain in my stomach and feeling heavy.
|

replied December 30th, 2011
Your period no matter how regular it can be can change at any given time. I could give you an example my cycle is a 26 day cycle on day 16 I got my period again and now I am waiting for the next period to come to. You can experience period like symptoms 2 weeks prior to your next period cycle. Wish you luck
|

replied December 30th, 2011
Your period no matter how regular it can be can change at any given time. I could give you an example my cycle is a 26 day cycle on day 16 I got my period again and now I am waiting for the next period to come to. You can experience period like symptoms 2 weeks prior to your next period cycle. Wish you luck
|

User Profile
replied April 12th, 2012
i had unpertected sex 5 days ago and i have these symtoms .. cramps sharp pains , strange pains in pubic area and been having butterfly feeling in my tummy .. i believe that i am ,, i have been pg b4 actualy too many times.. look at any diffrent discharge, tempenture of you , but i was on depo only a month late on shot, but its supposed to have a lasting effect .. we will see in a month ..
|

replied April 16th, 2010
period messed up. Pregnant???????
when i found out i was pregnant with my daughter(3rd baby) i was technically not considered pregnant, as i was only 2 weeks. the ultra sound did not show me as being pregnant but the test was positive. i also took a test 9 days before my period was expected with my fourth child, and it was positive. my doc was worried that i was having a tubal pregnancy due to finding out so early and i was also having some cramping. everything was ok. fast forward to now-- my husband had a vasectomy 4 years ago. since the birth of our fourth child, my periods come like clock work- the 6 or 7 of each month. so march 6 came and so did my period. it lasted the normal 7 days. the following week i was sick with what i thought was the flu. after one day the sick feeling was gone, although i still felt a little nauseated for the remainder of the week. the following week all was good then bam- sick(throwing up) again. nauseated for the next week and a half. march 31, get what i think is a period, though it is not heavy enough to wear a tampon, and a pad lasts all day. it only lasts 3 days. been having pelvic tenderness, headaches, dizzy, nauseated, some vomiting, excessive saliva. so i go to the doc. they give me an ultra sound(to check for cysts) and find nothing. the us tech says my uterine lining is thick and it looks like i will be getting my period in the next week. so what does all this mean????? pg test came back neg. have another doc appt for next week if my period does not come. p.s. hubby has had lots of pain since his vasectomy.
|

replied September 19th, 2012
Getn help
Idk if u figured out what was going on but ive had the same problem. I went to see a herb doctor over in covington indiana omg shes wonderful. She found parasites in my ovaries the doc said cyst i took the herbs for parasites im better now. People dont believe in this but the pain was bad and i needed help it really worked. Just wanted to let u guys know
|

replied April 21st, 2010
help
can you tell for pregnacy symptoms about 3 or 4 days after sex... im 14 and scared.. i know my boyfriend "accidently" *splat in me and a lot of it came back out the next day.. and ive been feeling weird in my stomach and stomach feeling a tad bit tiny a little full and im always hungry
|

replied April 26th, 2010
Preganant?
I''m the same, it has been six days since I had unprotected sex. He did not ejaculate but he had done about an hour before and then we had sex. I''m wondering if the sperm would have been dead with it being out of the body for so
long and if it''s possible I''m pregnant. My stomache feels bloated and I have been getting perioid like pains. Help!
|

replied June 19th, 2010
Please read
I'm 17 allergic to latex so we just don't use anything we
have sex about 3 times a week and he always
goes in me.. I thot I was prego once before but I took a test
and wasn't.. My dog is being weird around me now
always wanting to be on my stomach.. I have the worst
lower stomach cramps I'm not due for my period for another
2 weeks.. I've been craving slurpees and other foods
and randomly my heart beats super fast so much I can feel it in my
stomach.. Please answer me
|

replied July 7th, 2010
Earl signs
When i Was Prego i was really tiny. I had all Period symptoms but no period. would pee alot alot...had great sence of smell.. would be really tired and wanna sleep all the time... i was really bloated .found myself lookin at my belly alot..best advice to you is to go to the docs and get a blood test done...GOOD lUCK
|

replied August 2nd, 2010
is this signs?
hello i am due on in 3 days me and my boyfiend are trying for a baby we had sex a day before my test showed i was fertile and on the day i was fertile im 20 and been trying for 4 months now. I have been getting really strong period cramps in my stomash near my belly botton and been having splats always been sick today i dont no if i am ill or ive concieved my breast are really big and hurt alot and i cry over nothing? any help ? xx
|

replied August 11th, 2010
hello.im 17.. and i have unprotected sex with my bf ..for the last 4 days i felt like i am going to vomit.. and i felt weak and for the last 4 days my head is aching.. please help me could it be a sign of pregnancy? im afraid to get pregnant.. im only 17 and still studying .. im pretty sure i cant handle the responsibility of becoming a mother.. i need help. could you help me or give some advice?
|

replied May 23rd, 2012
If you are pregnant and feel like you can not take care of the baby I know a couple that would love to adopt. They have been trying to conceive, but can not.
I have been pregnant two times and by the time my period came due I was already feeling nauseated and vomiting. Please email me to shadysunset@live.com if you are interested in adoption of baby. Put in subject heading--> "RE:ADOPTION".
Thanks
|

replied August 13th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
aries10, Why are you trying to make a baby if you do not want to get pregnant?

If your period is late, test for pregnancy and repeat the test 7 days later to confirm the result.

Best of luck and PLEASE protect yourself.
|

replied August 18th, 2010
Hey,
So it has been 3 days since I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend...I am a nurse and know about things like this but for some reason I am extremely nervous. After having sex I was extremely crampy and the next day my lower abdomin was sore. I have had headaches and also been light headed. I live in the South and when I am in the heat it seems like the light headedness gets worse. If this makes sense..I just feel 'Weird" Please someone give me some good advice!
|

replied June 15th, 2011
I feel the heat thing too... i had unprotected sex 4 days ago and this mornign i was slightly nauceous and the heat wasmaking me feel dizzy and weird. and i usually love the heat... im 17...
|

replied August 22nd, 2010
when I got pregnant I knew I was pregnant a couple of days after. I know that all the books say you won't feel anything until 6-7 weeks which I know to be bull. A week after we conceived I had to wear sports bras because my boobs were so tender, not to mention I almost passed out at the store because I was so hot, so don't count anything out
|

replied November 22nd, 2010
HELP
I had unprotected sex 2 days before my expected period.... I have no clue if its possible for me to be pregnant! But i feel so sick and have been experiencing abdominal pain! I also have been spotting instead of getting my actual period. If i was pregnant i would only be 1-2 weeks... Please help! Am I pregnant?
|

replied May 17th, 2012
pregnancy symptoms felt 2-3 days after conception.
I found out I was pregnant five days ago. I know my body very well, i.e Im so intuned to the changes ofmy bod. I can tell when I ovulated. 2-3 days after conception my nipples hurt, I felt very tired and nauseuos, and also felt flu-like feelings. I felt very cold all the time even in the hot days. People who say you dont feel symptoms up until 10 days post conception are totally wrong. Once conception has taken place lots of changes take place in the body and it can make you feel symptom of pregnancy. I actully knew I was pregnant from day 2-3 after conceptions because I felt totally different. This is my first pregnancy.
|