Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Broken Penis?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
My partner and I were having intercourse when his penis came out and we heard a weird sort of pop noise and then he experienced a lot of pain and when he looked at his penis he noticed there was some blood coming out of the tip. After about 5 minutes there wasn't pain anymore, but because of hte blood I am afriad it's broken. Thoughts?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 20th, 2005
Go to the Doctors
I think it probably got hurt I don't know about broken because I had a friend who broke it in his honeymoon and had to be hospitalized for three days. He also had to have surgery. But since there was bleeding in the tip it is not an exageration to take precaution and go to the doctors because bleeding in the penis is never a good sign.
|

replied March 21st, 2005
Experienced User
Nope, not broken. Bent and ruptured a blood vessel. The next time he urinated or orgasmed there would've been a bit of blood in there as well. Nothing to worry about... It will heal.
|

replied March 21st, 2005
I hope you didn't break it, probley poped a blood vessel or something, have him go to his doctor
|

replied March 21st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
How in the world do you break a penis? I mean, is that really even possible? It isn't a bone that can snapped in two or more pieces. Injured I can see, castrated or just made impotent, but broken? I am confused!
|

replied December 12th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
It's funny how a dick is small and shrivelled when soft, but as soon as they get horned up, it goes " ping!"... And blows up. All those tiny blood vessels in there go nuts. (no pun) they do get some hard tho...It make you wonder how they really can with no bones, or cartlidge, or anything , for that matter!
|

Experienced User
sammy001 wrote:
it's funny how a penis is small and shrivelled when soft, but as soon as they get horned up, it goes " ping!"... And blows up. All those tiny blood vessels in there go nuts. (no pun) they do get some hard tho...It make you wonder how they really can with no bones, or cartlidge, or anything , for that matter!

your right it is funny how amazing the penis is, but we all love it so much!!!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
perfectdiamond19 wrote:
sammy001 wrote:
it's funny how a penis is small and shrivelled when soft, but as soon as they get horned up, it goes " ping!"... And blows up. All those tiny blood vessels in there go nuts. (no pun) they do get some hard tho...It make you wonder how they really can with no bones, or cartlidge, or anything , for that matter!

your right it is funny how amazing the penis is, but we all love it so much!!!

hahah... Yes we do!!!....
|

replied December 14th, 2005
hotasfrick wrote:
how in the world do you break a penis? I mean, is that really even possible? It isn't a bone that can snapped in two or more pieces. Injured I can see, castrated or just made impotent, but broken? I am confused!

yes it can be broken. If you're on top of a guy and move the wrong way, it could very well break.
|

Experienced User
princessdiana7586 wrote:
hotasfrick wrote:
how in the world do you break a penis? I mean, is that really even possible? It isn't a bone that can snapped in two or more pieces. Injured I can see, castrated or just made impotent, but broken? I am confused!

yes it can be broken. If you're on top of a guy and move the wrong way, it could very well break.

ok I am not sure who you have been talking to. But I am a nurse, and no you can not break a penis. It is a muscle, all you can do is bruise it. You can not break it I am 100% positive.
|

Dont know what ur talking about diamond but it is possible, not in the same sense as breaking a bone but it is possible
|

Extremely eHealthy
I have also been having sex and felt the popping, and it is painful for him and me--so I know what your talking about. But blood may be a concern.

I have heard of guys using pumps and to make your penis actually get bigger they "break it"

i have no clue what that means--- that is just what I heard. I told my son, I dont care what they say--dont do that to your penis
|

replied December 15th, 2005
Experienced User
I have read something about "breaking a penis"-- and if I can remember, like when they say "break", they are talking about like one of the "tubes" that break? I'm not really sure, but that's just what I remember reading...
|

replied December 15th, 2005
You know what would be an amazing human adaptation. Correct me if im wrong but wouldent it be so much easier if guys had an actual bone inside their thing instead of having most of it made of muscle? I mean it would be coverend in skin and still plesurable but it would solve a lot of problems in the world. No more people complaning about getting it up. I know that some animals actualy have a bone that can go in and out of their body... See why did we not evolve the same way.. Just an idea...
|

replied March 15th, 2006
Re: Broken Penis?
shruti154 wrote:
my partner and I were having intercourse when his penis came out and we heard a weird sort of pop noise and then he experienced a lot of pain and when he looked at his penis he noticed there was some blood coming out of the tip. After about 5 minutes there wasn't pain anymore, but because of hte blood I am afriad it's broken. Thoughts?

is jus a muscular starin and damage to soem of the inflated blkood vessels I have heard froma close friend this happen to him but ina few weeks tiem all is good and ok blood from the tip why not just see a doc no?
This isa phenomenon that occurs tho shruti but liek all things gets fixed also best of luck to both of u
|