Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Third Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

29 Weeks And 5 Days!!!!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing alright! I had a question this is my first pregnancy and I was wondering if anyone in their third trimester has experienced any braxton hicks? Every once in a while I will be fine and then I will have a pain in my lower stomach or its like my belly gets really hard for like a min or so. Has anyone else experienced this yet?

I dont really know what braxton hicks are suppose to feel like so....

Also I hope everyone is doing wonderful with their pregnancys!!!!!!!

~danielle

Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 19th, 2005
Experienced User
????
Okay.....Or not.
|

replied November 10th, 2009
yes they are normal, make sure that they are not painful
if they are not painful then, its just the way ur body is preparing for for the big day........Smile

I am also 29 weeks, n been getting these very early.
Try to lie down on ur left side, n drink water, relax, listen to some music or just try to stay quite ........

u will feel better.........
if the contractions are painful, n intense then u need to call ur doctor

good luck
|