Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

Need Tips On Losing Weight

Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....
Ok well see i'm trying to lose some weight..I dont really feel comfortable saying exactly how much I weight but its not good..I want to lose a good 50 pounds though so thats my goal..And ive made sure that losing that much isnt going to harm me in any way..But I just want things to be different for next year which will be my senior year in hs..So I can finally feel comfortable in my own skin and feel comfortable wearing tighter clothes and such..So yeah I got a tredmil thing in my room, its a manual one so u gotta do all the work to keep it moving which is a good thing I guess..But I just need tips on how I can do it fast...But healthy..My goal is to try and lose atleast 30 by the end of the summer I hope..So yeah I mean I just want to know what foods I should have, and what I should stay away from and stuff, i'm not rich tho so I cant get tons of healthy food cos that costs money but I mean just simple stuff, and what sort of exercises should I be doing?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 23rd, 2005
Weight Loss
I don't know what state you live in, but if you have a curves fitness center join, I did and have lost a lot of weight, there isn't much effort involved 25 minutes of cardiovascular/aerobics three days a week. It was the best thing I did.
|

replied March 23rd, 2005
Re: Weight Loss
rebekaus wrote:
i don't know what state you live in, but if you have a curves fitness center join, I did and have lost a lot of weight, there isn't much effort involved 25 minutes of cardiovascular/aerobics three days a week. It was the best thing I did.

:lol: I totally agree! I love curves! I go every morning before work. I have more energy! I have noticed I am more active with my daughter. I have a goal also of loosing weight to go on a cruise the end of may, I am trying really hard to meet that goal.

Not really sure on what you should eat? Maybe you can see your doctor. It all depends on the person I think. I talk to my doctor and she gave me some great tips.

Good luck, and keep up the hard work.
|

replied March 23rd, 2005
I'm from virginia lol dunno if we have those here, and thanks for the advice
|

replied March 31st, 2005
Fitness And Lose Weight
Well i'm trying to lose 50 lbs as well. I'm trying the liquid diet and i've lost three pounds in two days
|
Quick Reply