Medical Questions > Mental Health > Addiction, Recovery Forum

Help I Can't Stop Masturbating

Must Read
What's the difference between substance abuse and addiction? Learn the basics and the science of addiction here....
Are some people more at risk than other of becoming drug addicts? Learn which factors influence addiction and how you can avoid developing the disease....
There are a wide range of signs and symptoms of drug addiction. Here we review the common physical, emotional and behavioral signs of addiction....
I am a 21 year old female and I cannot stop masturbating. I do it all the time and every time I get free time. I am also a sex addict so it is really weird for me going without any of these. Can anybody help me... Why is this? I am also a lesbian and my girl says that I have a serious problem. I want to stop going crazy and being cranky when I get sexually deprived for a day or so..... So does anyone have any advice... Help.....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 16th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I don't know if this is what you are looking to hear, but why don't you go to the doctor? It may be embarassing but there are pills out there that lower your sex drive and maybe you could take a low dose of one of those pills and it may help you a lot. I mean, if this is bothersome to you and is causing you problems, then I am sure there is something the doc can do for you. I don't know if counseling will help or not. I really don't know too much about this.
|
Did you find this post helpful?