Medical Questions > Debate Forums > Abortion Debate Forum

This Is Not Spam

*spam removed*

just because you say "this is not spam" doesn't mean it isnt.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 16th, 2005
Community Volunteer
Hey blue!!!

Just wanted to let you know your kids are gorgeous! And you look a lot like my father-in-law-lol.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 16th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
hey blue!!!

Just wanted to let you know your kids are gorgeous! And you look a lot like my father-in-law-lol.



i am not that old, im only 36 and you are not having my telly lol
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 16th, 2005
Community Volunteer
foreverblue wrote:
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
hey blue!!!

Just wanted to let you know your kids are gorgeous! And you look a lot like my father-in-law-lol.



i am not that old, im only 36 and you are not having my telly lol


my bf is young-his dad is only 40 so :p lol and lmao @ the telly. She told you!!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 16th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
foreverblue wrote:
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
hey blue!!!

Just wanted to let you know your kids are gorgeous! And you look a lot like my father-in-law-lol.



i am not that old, im only 36 and you are not having my telly lol


my bf is young-his dad is only 40 so :p lol and lmao @ the telly. She told you!!!



yes she did,is she in trouble loli got her in trouble ha ha ha
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 16th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
You swine get me pregnant now
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 16th, 2005
Community Volunteer
Lmao!!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 16th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Give me a hand lil everyone has to pick on blue until I am pregnant lol
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 16th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
fishx wrote:
you swine get me pregnant now



no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no I have boots I do not need another baby
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 16th, 2005
Community Volunteer
But she needs another to be at home with her. :(
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 16th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Aww but boots is a kitten you can't compare anyway i'll let you share my gas and air when I go in labour lol.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 16th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
You tell him lil :p
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 16th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
but she needs another to be at home with her. :(






no no no no no no no no no what part do you two not understand :roll:
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 16th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Errrm the no part
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply