Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

Wanting a Baby Badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I met this wonderful man that I will be marrying in two months. He only has one child that he rarely get to see because of the distance between them. He is the best father to a child that I have ever seen. He wants another child as bad as I do. But the thing is, I got my tubes tied after my second child. I heard that after about five years there's a chance of getting pregnant. Is that true? Will there be a chance for me to forfill the man I love and adore so much the one thing he wants in life? Someone please say yes ( serious)!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 16th, 2005
Experienced User
Tubal litigation reversal is fairly common, though not always successful.

This should answer all your questions: http://womenshealth.About.Com/cs/surgery/a /tubligreversalp.Htm
|
Did you find this post helpful?