Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

7.5 Months With No Prenatal Vitamins....

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hey guys,
my childs mother is 7.5 months pregnant and does not take her vitamins (prenatal). Are these vitamins really necessary? What can happen if this suppliment hasn't been taken for this long? We don't live togather and it's really hard for me to monitor them going down the hatch. I feel she is not being very responsible through this whole thing. She waits for me to do everything. I need help, advice, encouragement, whatever you can give. Thanks guys!!! You've been great!
Gmine
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 13th, 2005
Experienced User
Itsz always a good idea to take your prenatal vitamins.

But if she is eating healthy and getting enough iron and stuffs, you shouldnt need to worry unless the doctor has said somehting.
|

replied March 13th, 2005
Some women get sick from prenatal vitamins and can't take them. As long as she takes care of herself, you should not worry.
|

replied March 13th, 2005
Thanks guys.... I feel like I am having this baby!!! I guess that is just the fatherly thing to be concerned about. I can't wait until may!!!
Gmine
|

User Profile
replied March 14th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Does she not have them or just not take them? If anything get her on them now... Have her down to a routine liek takign it with dinner or when she brushs her teeth if she makes up an excuse like they make her sick have her taake them with food...

She needs them... They are added source of nutrition for all the changes her body is going thru and the mega important growth and nutrition of the baby growing inside her...
|

User Profile
replied September 25th, 2008
I am 7 months pregnant and I haven't taken any prenatal vitamins... they made me dizzy to the point of passing out. I tried taking them with food and it was still the same. I talked to my doctor and I eat healthy and excersize and he said I will be fine without them.
|