Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Suckie Suckie

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Please enlighten me someone,do most men com through oral?I can suck my boyfriend till the cows come home but he just dosent com?I know all the sensitive areas to aim for. Sometimes it makes him really turned on that we have to have sex straight away,other times it almost makes him fall asleep,he says its soothing?Am I doing it all wrong or does anyone else experience this?
P.S- I am a fairly experienced lover and havent come across this before.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 9th, 2005
Experienced User
Yes, most men will orgasm from oral simulation... Some with only handjobs, and if you're really experienced you can make him cum without ever touching him below the waist. (likewise any experienced guy who knows what he is doing can make a girl orgasm without touching her below the waist.)

however, a guy will not orgasm from oral stimulation if he doesn't want to. It's not only about the erogenous zones, but it's also how you deliver fellatio, and what you do. The connection has to be more than just physical touches... Stimulating his other senses is important too. How do you deliver it.. (what he see's). What sounds are made, or what moans you make.. (what he hear's)... Is also important.

Also, from a more personal level... It could just be that he has had an amazing lover in the past... Even though you may be experienced, it's possible that it doesn't add up to past experiences. I don't want to sound mean, i'm just speaking from personal experience. Many girls claim to be amazing in bed, to be experienced, to know what they're doing... But the thing is---most of them have never had much to own up to. Once you've had one of those mind-blowing kinda girls, it's really tough to achieve orgasm without meeting that expectation. I'm not saying this is necessarily the situation you are in, but this is a situation I have been in which sounds quite similar.

I think one of the key's here is that he finds receiving oral sex "soothing"... Which I can admit, i've fallen asleep during a midnight session before... She was also very "sooting" in her delivery. But soothing doesn't add up to orgasm. I'm thinking you might have to step it up a notch and get a little more aggressive and "into" it. You mentioned that sometimes he gets extremely turned on and jumps straight into sex. If you really want to make him orgasm orally, then push him back down, hold him down, and keep on going... Get more aggressive, take it to the next level. He will orgasm.

Hope this helps, good luck...
Justin
|

replied March 9th, 2005
Experienced User
Suckie Suckie
When it comes to hiv, giving a guy a blow-job was initially thought to be a safe activity. However, developing research over the years shows that it is not. It is a "medium" risk activity and the virus can enter tiny abrasions in the mouth, such as those from brushing your gums and teeth before sex. Play it safe - use a condom! That has the added benefit of not having to taste the semen.

Start out slowly, touch the penis, stroke, gently grip it in your hand, slowly moving up and down the shaft, getting faster as he becomes aroused. He may be producing lubrication (pre-cum) at this time.

Then kiss, lick and start to suck on the head of the penis. Flick your tongue on the head, then up and down the shaft of the penis. You can also kiss, lick, and suck his testicles while stroking his penis. Now, gently take the head of his penis in your mouth and allow lots of saliva to flow down the shaft of his penis for lubrication. At the same time, you stimulate the shaft with your hand. Go slowly at first, then much faster, still being very gentle because the penis is very sensitive.

We all have a gag reflex at the back of our throat, so if you take his whole penis into your mouth, you will hit your gag reflex and feel like "barfing" so, here's the secret, only take the head into your mouth, co-ordinate hand and head movement into a smooth rhythmic movement. His breathing and body will tell you when he is about to ejaculate. Ask him to indicate what pressure and speed he would like. If you don't want him to ejaculate into your mouth, he should warn you just before he comes. Ejaculate won't hurt you, but it is definitely an acquired taste and many people prefer not to have it in their mouth.

Once he has ejaculated, stop all movement. His penis is super sensitive right then, so just let it rest in peace. He will thank you.
|

replied March 9th, 2005
Experienced User
Suckie
When it comes to hiv, giving a guy a blow-job was initially thought to be a safe activity. However, developing research over the years shows that it is not. It is a "medium" risk activity and the virus can enter tiny abrasions in the mouth, such as those from brushing your gums and teeth before sex. Play it safe - use a condom! That has the added benefit of not having to taste the semen.

Start out slowly, touch the penis, stroke, gently grip it in your hand, slowly moving up and down the shaft, getting faster as he becomes aroused. He may be producing lubrication (pre-cum) at this time.

Then kiss, lick and start to suck on the head of the penis. Flick your tongue on the head, then up and down the shaft of the penis. You can also kiss, lick, and suck his testicles while stroking his penis. Now, gently take the head of his penis in your mouth and allow lots of saliva to flow down the shaft of his penis for lubrication. At the same time, you stimulate the shaft with your hand. Go slowly at first, then much faster, still being very gentle because the penis is very sensitive.

We all have a gag reflex at the back of our throat, so if you take his whole penis into your mouth, you will hit your gag reflex and feel like "barfing" so, here's the secret, only take the head into your mouth, co-ordinate hand and head movement into a smooth rhythmic movement. His breathing and body will tell you when he is about to ejaculate. Ask him to indicate what pressure and speed he would like. If you don't want him to ejaculate into your mouth, he should warn you just before he comes. Ejaculate won't hurt you, but it is definitely an acquired taste and many people prefer not to have it in their mouth.

Once he has ejaculated, stop all movement. His penis is super sensitive right then, so just let it rest in peace. He will thank you.
|

replied March 10th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Some men simply do not get off from oral. I know a couple. And no, it isn't that I just couldn't get them off because I am not even intimate with either of them. They enjoy it greatly, but it just doesn't get them off.
So, if you are doing everything that you know to do (it doesn't take a brain surgeon and I am sure you don't need lessons) then don't get frustrated because it isn't your fault.
|

replied March 17th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Yep,do not beat yourself up on this one.He may very well enjoy what you are doing,but for what ever reason,head may not be his thing. Sounds crazy,most guys want it,but I dated a guy who was not turned on by recieving oral-loved to give-go figure!If he seems to be satisfied by other aspects of your love life,don't sweat it.Talk to him,maybe he could tell you what he might like better.Best to you.
Patty
|

replied March 22nd, 2005
Yes guys do cum during oral, i've lasted 3 hours during oral, i'm not sure why, but I know it is supposed to take longer because oral is slower than the old handy.

The longer he takes the better it'll feel for him when he does cum
|

replied March 25th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Not all guys cum from oral. Just like not all women like certain things, or like them but don't cum from them. Not all people are the same, and like we said don't beat yourself up because it isn't you.
|

replied December 24th, 2005
Oral Sex
I have experienced what you are going through. It is a total bummer! I got where I hated giving him oral sex. He was just like your man. Sometimes it was good and then sometimes he would be ready to go to sleep. And man, it would take forever for him to do anything whether it be getting off or sleeping. Sometimes he wouldn't even cum, and here I did all that work! Grrr! I know it wasn't from me because like you said, I am experienced. I don't know what to tell you, cuz I tried all kinds of things and got the same thing. Good luck!!
|

replied December 26th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Many men aren't stimulated enough from oral to ejaculate/orgasm. It's completely normal.
|