Medical Questions > Mental Health > Eating Disorders Forum

the Worst Person In the World

Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....
I'm so lost at the moment. I am the worst person on the entire planet. Today I was told my therapist was fired and its all because of me. I am just such a bad person and I will never ever be able to forgive myself. I hope one day my therapist will be able to forgive me and the worst part is that I don't know what i've done. Of course no one has told me that my therapist getting fired is my fault but I just no it is. I wanted to learn so much from her and no she's gone. I have a new therapist now and she's great but its still not the same. I will never ever forgive myself for being so bad and I don't want anyone else to ever love me, I don't see how anyone else could ever love me. I'm the worst person in the whole world and I deserve nothing but bad things and having an eating disorder is my punishment for being so bad. I'm just hopeless and i'll never be good thats just the way it is and the worst part of it all is that i'm not sure what i've done but I know its all my fault. Thats all I have to say and no one reply because I don't deserve it and I mean it!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 1st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Sweetheart, you have an eating disorder because you feel this way, not vice versa. You aren't being punished!
Why in the world do you think your therapist got fired because of you? If you "don't know what I did" then I am sure her getting fired had nothing to do with you.
You are a wonderful person and you deserve and need people to love you! You can learn things from your new therapist! Don't give up. I know it is hard, so very hard, but you can overcome it!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply