Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

I Have a Problem

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I had sex last wednesday we are now on monday and on saturday I started getting a itchy feeling down below and burning and at night its even worse. I have felt and I have lumps up my hole lots all the way round the opening of the hole. Non on lips or anything and I am having quite thick discharge
helppppp
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 28th, 2005
Experienced User
Sounds like you're skin in very irritated and that you may have an infection. It could range from a yeast infection to bacterial vaginitis. You should see your doc asap. As for bumps, the vagina isn't smooth - it has many ridges kind of like the shell of a walnut. That's the best way I can think to describe it.

Did you have unprotected sex? If so, it's easy to catch something, especially if you're with a new partner & you guys haven't been tested for any std's.

Did you use a condom with spermicide on it? The spermicide can be irritating for some women.

In any case, I would still get to your doctor to have it checked out. Sounds uncomfortable :(
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply