Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

How Long Does Implantation Bleeding Last

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
How long does implantaion bleeding last? Ive done some research on the net.. I think it mite have happened to me, but it only lasted 2 days
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 23rd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
When I had implantation bleeding, it only lasted 2 days, and it came like right before I was supposed to get my period. It was really light, and the only time I could really see it was when I wiped..... :)
|

Active User, very eHealthy
I never even had implantation bleeding...
|

Experienced User
Yeah the same day I was supposed to get my period when I wiped I could see just the littlest bit of blodd.. And the next day when I would go to the washroom there would be 2 little drops of blood thats it.. It only lasted 2 days.. Then gross kinda redish brownish discharge... I thought I was getting my period but that was about 6 days ago wen that started.. Now I just have alot of discharge.. Im not sure what to think..
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Have you tested?? :)
|

replied February 24th, 2005
Experienced User
Is it blood or like a light brown discharge? Cause ive had a light brown discharge and its whenever it wants, sometimes normal sometimes not, I ended my period about 7 days ago so im not sure what it is.
|

replied February 24th, 2005
Experienced User
Yeah the first couple says there was only a really light blood when I wiped and then the next 2 days or so there was a kinda light brownins redish discharge.. Then normal discharge (and alot of it...Yuck) the next day, and that was it.. My last period was january 19th, and all of this started febuary 19th... I have tested once, first response one thats supposed to tell u 4 days ahead of ur missed period and it was negative
|

replied February 25th, 2005
I know I have read a lot of hpt's havent worked so well for a lot of girls so you might want to take one more in a week then if it is still negative and you still havent started your period, I would go to the doctors and get a blood test, I heard those are very accurate more than hpt's. Goodluck I hope everything goes well.
|

Experienced User
I am going to take another one when I get paid.. If I dont get it a week after I take that one I am going to go to the birth control center and get tested... And if I dont get it a lil while after that see if I can arrange for a blood test, but im not sure if they are done at my doctors, I dunno, its so frusttrating and agravating not knowing and freaking out.. Nd my bf of like.. Forever lol.. Broke up with me, so if I am I dunno what I am gonna do, cuz chances r he wont believe me or sumthing..
|

Experienced User
Hey my name is jenn
neeko177
don't feel bad I might also be pregnant and my b/f since october just broke up with me on saturday so we are both in the same boat girl just hang in there and stay strong
if you have aol my s/n is policewoman134
message me if you want to talk

jenn
|

replied February 26th, 2005
Experienced User
Yeah well I think we mite be okay.. Im not sure whats goin on his messed up lil head lol but today my mom was talking about how my lil sis was breaking to her that she was preg (or so my mom thought) but it was only that she smokes! Lol.. And we started talking about all the girls I know that r pregnant, and my bf started a conversation about how he doesnt think teens should have there babys and raise them and stuff cuz most of them dont have the money to properly support them.. That worys me...
|