Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

Itching And Tingeling In the Pelvic Area

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
I was wondering if anyone could answer a question for me. I 'm a 35 year old male. About 2 years ago my g/f had went to the doctor and the treated her for trichomoniasis, I think that was the name. I have never had any systems for this at all. I was never treated for it but she was and I was never told I needed to.

Well lately i've been getting itching and a tingeling feeling in the groin/pelvic area and now getting dry small bumb or two on the penis. No discharges, no open soars, nothing to relate to any std symtem at all. Does any one have a suggestion on what I should do?

I'm still with the same person and she just went for a check up lately and they found nothing wrong with her as before. What should I do?

Thank you very much for taking the time to read and respond to this.

Impala
Did you find this post helpful?
|