Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

Losing Errection

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
Hi guys, im 18 and been having sex for about 6 months now, my partner and I are mostly very sexual (goin about 3-4 times a day) although lately we have been tryin to slow down some.

Anyway lately I have noticed that I cant sustain my errects for very long as I used to and I dont get as hard as I used to, also my girlfriend has noticed this too which she commented on today, which made me think about posting about it.

I was wondering if anyone had any advice for me about this problem because its very discouraging to get soft and end up coming out when you and your partner really want more.

Anykind of help would really be appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 24th, 2005
Experienced User
Try for a while not to have sex as often maybe the built up "hornyness" will add to your ability to keep an erection longer.
|

replied March 22nd, 2005
Hey I kinda have the same problem I go soft during sex too, which I agree is discouraging... But I sustain a really hard errection during oral ... Why?? Is it something to do with the stimulation?
|

replied March 23rd, 2005
Yea im the same way during oral I never lose an errection so I was wondering if it was because of the stimulation also
|

replied March 23rd, 2005
Experienced User
You guys might want to read this thread over here: http://ehealthforum.Com/health/topic31922. Html
|