Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Tired, Stressed, Gaining Weight And Not Motivated.

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
Am a male about 40 years old and have noticed in the last year that I seem to be tired at an earlier time in the day, lack energy and drive to do things even mow the lawn and have myself eating and gaining wait with no interest in losing weight. In fact I bought a treadmill one year ago and have usedit only 5 times. Look for a good discussion.

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 28th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I think your fatigue maybe normal for a guy of your age. Maybe you should ask you doctor about those pills being advertised on tv that's are supposed to give you energy. You also want to make sure you get plenty of sleep during the night and drink some water.
|

replied March 1st, 2005
Experienced User
Tired, Stressed ,gaining Weight And Not Motivated
Four years ago I had the same symptoms with fatigue and like to have nabs 3 to 4 times a day. I consulted my doctor she did different blood tests and I was diagnosed with thyroid. Mine was underactive, for that I gained a lot of weight,stressed and tirdness.

Try to see your doctor.

Good luck
|

User Profile
replied November 24th, 2012
40 y/o male c/o weight gain and fatigue
Testosterone levels?
|