Medical Questions > Debate Forums > Abortion Debate Forum

to Think....

To think that one of the banned users continually went into the abortion forum causing all sorts of problems even when warned several times not to; pmed a user who posted there calling her all kinds of names and insulting her repeatedly, and then generally abused the forum.....But since she cried is now back?

The other banned user continually posted things that were not allowed and even though was warned in posts continued to patronize those who reminded her of the rules and now she is back?
Well, i'll tell you. You two really worked the system and good for you! I have resigned as forum moderator because I will not waste hours filtering these messages and deleting all ones (prolife and prochoice, don't even start that crap!) that are offensive, have name-calling, cursing, words that aren't allowed in the forum, etc. When abusive users are just allowed to come on and post whatever they want.

So, hey, good for all of you abusive users who just continued/continue to abuse the forum because I guess nothing ever will be done about it!

To foreverblue, fishx, etc. You really are acting the fool trying to prove that you aren't the same person. Even if you get your ip address changed, it will change for all of your usernames and therefore you are jsut wasting your time. Do us all a favor and just pick one username and use it. Do not come back and name call, because once again it just makes you look silly. You were called out, we all know the truth now, so just accept it and move on.

Good luck to all of you in all you do. Take care. And hey, congratulations on your win. Once again evil prevails in this little community!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 18th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Damn it. Don't let the trolls and hatemongers bring you down. Your efforts are very much appreciated, please reconsider.
|

replied February 18th, 2005
Especially eHealthy
Thanks steen. I know angie will appreciate your vote of confidence.
|

User Profile
replied February 19th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Hotasfrick
Come on, please don't quit, I agree w/steen!
Sincerely,
sandy
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thank you very much to everyone, but I have already thrown in the towel. I don't know exactly what will happen, but I said it was either people who abuse the forum get banned like they used to or I don't want to be a moderator anymore. I just can't spend hours filtering through hundreds of posts if nothing is going to be done about people who abuse the forum. Ya know? Cause it gets so monotonous deleting the same people's posts over and over again just for them to show back up.
Thank you so much for appreciating me! I just can't do it anymore!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Quote:
perhaps some may have sent abusive private messages, but anyone who advocates killing children should be sent abusive mail.

so you believe people looking for support about abortion should be sent abusive email based on their beliefs.

I think izzy should be banned for that statement alone.
|

Extremely eHealthy
bd1012 wrote:
Quote:
perhaps some may have sent abusive private messages, but anyone who advocates killing children should be sent abusive mail.
so you believe people looking for support about abortion should be sent abusive email based on their beliefs.

I think izzy should be banned for that statement alone.
that is something I agree with. This is clear evidence that izzy really is nothing but a troll, having no interest in debate; only in harassment and disruption, the very definition of a troll. He has just stated a specific intent to abuse forum rules.

Dump the loser.
|

Extremely eHealthy
jlee77 wrote:
it's funny the things some of you whine about. "abusive posts". Lol
how about the abuse of the fetus being sucked out of it's mother? That's real abuse. But that's ok...As long as that mother is not "posting abusive posts" on e-health. Get your priorities in line women.

we obviously don't belive that is abuse because it isn't.. So your "point" is moot.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I wonder what other prolifer can defend izzy's declared desire for disruption and abuse of forum rules? This is where the true test of prolife integrity is put to the test. So what say you, prolifers, is izzy defendable in his troll position?

Now is the time to speak out or lose integrity
|

Extremely eHealthy
I said we don't believe it is abuse.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Woman go to jail for neglect, abuse, and murder all the time. But its funny how I don't see these woman who get abortions getting in any kind of trouble.

Oh, thats right because its legal. Obviously for a reason.

Sorry, i'd much rather a woman have an abortion, then have a child she doesn't want or love. But thats just me, I guess im a selfish abusing !**@! like that.

:roll: :roll:
|

Its not abuse or murder.

Abortion wouldn't be legal if it was all these things that pro-lifers claim it to be.

You have your opinion, and i'll have mine. But don't act like mine doesn't matter because *you* think its wrong.

Thanks.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Izzy, take a chill pill. You stating your beliefs over and over isn't convincing me to be prolife so stop having a coniption fit becuase it's really pathetic and i'm not going to take anything you write on here seriously unless you calm down.
|

Hey, lets not call names because people don't have the same views as you. Thats ignorant, and immature. People who try and push their views on other people are only insecure in what they believe in. I know i've said it before, but you're making it painfully obvious how desperate you're getting here.
|

Quote:
yes you have your opinion and yeah your opinion is worth jack s*it to me because I believe its comeing out of a tiny little mind that thinks what the law makes legal makes things moral, your nothing but a sheep, you have no mind, you put all your belief into big brother and he is f**kin you right up the jacksy

yes I have my opinion, and any respectful, mature adult would respect that and not act like a little child and call names. I have a tiny mind because I don't agree with you? How very close-minded and childish of you. Just because I believe woman should be allowed to get abortions doesn't mean my opinion is less important than yours. Everyones opinions matters and to insult someone because they don't believe in what you believe in is so very middleschool of you. If you can't debate your opinion like a grow up, don't talk to me please.
|

Im sorry, I read your first line, obviously you can't debate like a big boy so im not going to debate with you. You need to grow up. Your opinions and views arn't the only ones that matter in the world. Grow up, and come back.

I hope you get banned.

Abortion isn't murder :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
|

"im sorry, I read your first line, obviously you can't debate like a big boy so im not going to debate with you."

perhaps thats because you cant debate the truth!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Further evidence that all izzy-troll can do is trolling and belittling. Dump his sorry ass per deliberately stating intent to continuously violating forum rules and then proceeding to do so.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Why is it that izzy still believes that abortions is about killing or the m word (that he uses constantly) baby's or children, why is he this mislead-uninformed? The fetus has not even been born yet, so it cannot be a baby or a child yet. Then comparing abortion with the holocaust(sp), the nazis, izzy is not debating, he is just rambling on. He does not even know what pro-choice means after having it explained to him several times. Maybe if we just ignore him, he might leave again.
Sincerely,
sandy
|