Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Innchik18

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Do you ahve any messengers?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 18th, 2005
Experienced User
No.. But when I get home from work tonight ill sign up for aol and yahoo and then ill post my screennames....Sorry cant do it now im at work.. Im not even suppose to be on the internet in the first place lol.. O well
|

Experienced User
Haha bad girl! I'll pm u again!
|

Experienced User
Or well what's your email!
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Hehe I know I am soo bad when it comes to work ..... They sent us a warning last month that there has been a lot of "internet use that is not related to work.." but I cannot sit here all day and not go on.. Its impossible haha
|

Experienced User
Haha so what do you do all day? I sent the email ;) check itnow!
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Oh hun and another thing.. I have a big favor to ask... If I send you some pics through email will you pwease post them here for me?? Ive been trying for soo long and cannot do it.. If anything i'll do it later on today..
|

User Profile
Experienced User
I work at a hospital.. So whenever people come in for radiology appts such as ultrasounds.. Mri.. Ct's.. Xrays that kind of stuff I need to check them in.. Get all their paperwork ready.. That kind of stuff. I mean its a cool job and I got paid $13 for it.. But it gets soo boring when noones checking in or on fridays.. So yeah.. Im gonna go check my email now :d
|

Experienced User
Of course I can =)
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Thanks, ur so sweet!!!!!!!
|

Experienced User
Does the you know what work yet?
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Yeah.. Im trying to get registered..
|

Extremely eHealthy
$13 an hour! How old are you?
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Im 18.. I dont know how the heck I got the job. I was looking for a job last may and decided to apply.. Then I got an interview and bamm.. Hehe.. I guess they really liked me or something.
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply