Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

Help! Outside of My Vulva Is Itching Really Bad What Is It?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
What is this???? :cry:

i am a very hygenic person, I wash my bath towels a coupel times a week, using the same towel 2 or 3 x max.

I bathe daily... Launder my clothes, bedding weekly etc.

I just don't understand why my vulva area is itching is so much
i just shaved it all completly off, cause I can not stand it,
yet, it is still itching so bad!

I can't function, daily activities, without a big to do...
Ugh

oh my gosh, I am going to have to go to the Dr.
I don't understand...

I have not made in love in days...

Ugh. I have not been in a hot tub lately this is horrible

any one know what this possibly could be??????????
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 18th, 2005
Experienced User
Seems like it may be a yeast infection - those are very itchy. You'll need to see your doctor to get tested. They will just need to take a sample of vaginal fluid and look at it under the mircoscope. You'd know something right away. Whenever i've had a yeast infection i've taken diflucan and used something like vagisil for the external itching.

Just take a deep breath and go to the doctor...You'll feel a lot better once you do!

Good luck!!!
|

replied April 11th, 2012
Yeast Infection
I can't enjoy my daily routines because I am so itchy, But I went to the doctor and she said I have a yeast infection and to use Cortizone cream it should help.
|
Quick Reply