Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Last Few Morning

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
The last few morning when I go to the bathroom there is always a few specs of blood after I wipe...And when I do it again, theres nothing..Im kinda paranoid? What could that be? Or why
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 16th, 2005
Experienced User
Are you pregnant?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah, we need way more info. Are you preg, ttc, missed a period, what day of your cycle are you on, did you just start bc, did you just stop bc, did you mess up on your bc, did you have rough sex? There could be a lot of reasons you're kind of spotting.
|

Experienced User
I'm sorry
i was in a rush to get to work when I wrote that.
Okay.. I messed up on a couple days of my birth control about a week ago and I was looking at this calendar thing that said, the days I messed up, and the days I had sex was when I was ovulating. I tryed not to think much of it and wait to see if I got my period. My last period started january 19th but then the last 3 mornings there was specs of blood like I said, never anything on my underwear tho, just after I wipe... Lol.. Im not trying to conceive! That would be why im paranoid lol
|

It's very possible that you are preggers and it's implantation bleeding. I would take a test if there is no "real" period by the time it's suppose to come.
|

Experienced User
I'll be praying that I get it, I never thought id say that before!
|

neeko177 wrote:

good luck to you with whatever happens.
|

replied February 17th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Yes, pregnancy is a possibility, but it could also just be break through bleeding. Very common when starting, stopping, or messing up on your pills. Take care, hope it works out the way you want it to.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
treysmommy wrote:
neeko177 wrote:

good luck to you with whatever happens.

oh hello me.... Lol

neeko, anything yet???
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
It could have been breakthrough bleeding or implantation bleeding.. When are you do for your period hun?????
|

Experienced User
Ya I know I guess I am just being paranoid lol, I was thinking maybe it was just my period starting (even tho it usually doesnt start like that) but today there was no drops of blood....Lots of discharge tho... Nasty stuff... Lol
my last period started january 19th
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply