Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

??question??

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
Okay, I was reading up on like 14 weeks and 15 weeks and it says something about something moving above your hip bones?? Does like the baby move up towards your stomach more or something?? I noticed when I woke up this morning, I put my hand on my stomache, and I could feel like a hard little bulge....I don't really feel it any other time of the day.....Any thoughts??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 15th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah I think it means that the baby is rising up. I was reading up on that months ago and I think that's what I remember reading. One of the other preggo ladies or mommies should be able to tell u what it means.
|
Did you find this post helpful?