Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Sex Ideas (only Positive Ppl..no Negative Comments)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Ok so me and my fiance want to do something different..Yet..Not too different..All we've done is like just regular sex..I dont like the thought of anal sex so thats out.But I was just wondering if you guys have any ideas on how to spice it up? What are some things we could do? Thanks in advance
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 12th, 2005
Re: Sex Ideas (only Positive Ppl..no Negative Comments)
Doggy style is really nice, it feels great, even for the male..... Or if uve never been on top u should try that to.
|

replied February 13th, 2005
Experienced User
Spice up your sex life?

Buy some lingerae... Or sexy clothes (i.E. Mini skirt, small halter top and a nice pair of heels)... Try videotaping it... New locations / voyerism---the best place i've ever had sex was in a helicopter, would definately do it again.. Blindfolds.. Handcuffs... Stripteases... Sex toys... Jacuzzis... Etc.
|

Thanks ya'll!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Have you thought about making love in a swing.
Just try not to do it while you are skydiving.
Always,
sandy
|

replied February 14th, 2005
Experienced User
Elevators are a nice place to have sex. I think it adds a certain level or excitement making sure not to get caught.
|

replied February 19th, 2006
Experienced User
Stair wells are fun aswell.
|

replied February 20th, 2006
Experienced User
Toys????
|

User Profile
replied February 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Mmm Mmm Good!!
Doing it outside in the rain giving him head from the back with him on 4 and him do the same to you.In the shower in the jcpenny fitting room now that's good. Kinki sex like doing it rough as in pulling hair and carressing his shoulders when he's on top. Talk dirty and role play. Ask him to suck your toes while he fingers you. Full on oil body messages and sex board games at spencers. Ohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeah!! My favorite is ben-wa-balls they are little weight ball that exercise your pc muscles in your p**** and you can put them in the freezer for 5 mins put the inside of you thenwhen he enters you he can feel the cold warm sensation but be4 that make sure he drank some warm tea then suck your nipples as he rubs an ice cube on ya clit but not to long to numb it in a nice room. Good luck hope I helped layta....Gone
|
Quick Reply