Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

Embarassing Problem ... Ejaculate When I Work Out ( Abs )

Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....
I have a problem. Whenever I am working out hard (particularly abs) like hanging leg raises, incline sit-ups etc. I start to ejaculate, and have to stop working out. It is quite an embarrassing problem, and have pretty much stopped working out because of it. Is there something I can do about it? Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper NewFan100
|

replied November 8th, 2003
I had a friend in high school that had this same problem. I know that he talked to his doctor about it and they prescribed him something. I would call him and ask, but he joined the navy and we have lost touch. You are not the only one who has had this problem.
|

User Profile
replied December 13th, 2007
Supporter
Do you also get hard when this happens?

I'd reccomend may you wear like a menstrual pad in your underwear if you're embarrassed about the leakage. That way, it doesn't show.
|

replied December 15th, 2007
Experienced User
Hhhmmmm
Hmmmmm. I don't personally have experiences with ejaculating while doing leg raises. But I do get boners for no good reason. I found that taking deep breathes and thinking of nature imagery/landscapes helps calm me down. Maybe it'll work for u, I dunno
|

replied January 18th, 2009
I ejaculated while using an ab roller
I'm scared, today i was using an ab roller, and i was doing about 100. Near 95 i came all over my self and my friends floor what should i do?
|

replied January 18th, 2009
Experienced User
Um, is this the first time this has happened or have you had a history of this?
|

User Profile
replied January 24th, 2009
Active User, very eHealthy
Do you actually have an erection during this? If you do, is it because you already had an erection, or because doing the exercise causes you to have an erection and then ejaculating, or do you ejaculate while flaccid?

Going to the doctor would be he best recommendation, I doubt any of us here can really explain how to fix this problem
|

replied June 14th, 2012
erection response
It's more limp than erect, however it does swell up a little upon the initial pump but it is't a sexual arousal or anything- I could be thinking about baby ducks crossing the road and it would still happen. It's just a results of straining your core that gives some of us a happy ending Smile
|

replied February 1st, 2009
omg, just get a home gym and enjoy those workouts, lol!
|

replied November 21st, 2010
I UNDERSTAND
Im 41 now and i have had that problem evere since I can remember, way back like 20 years ago. I just learned how to work around it. If I feel myself about to cum, I would just back off or stop for a while. Other times I would make adjustments of how I was doing the particular exercise. Over time, by just doing these two things and CONTINUING to work out, it finally got much better. Although it never has completely left, it has gotten so rare that I had almost completely forgotten about the issue until I read your question. And believe me I have had some really intense workouts since. Ive been in the US Military, a trainer and a very dedicated & successful body builder. I think its just natural for that rare number of guys. WORK THROUGH IT. I wouldn't make such a minor issue a MAJOR issue ; I sure wouldn't start taking some medication, which I'm sure will have some side effects(sen or UNseen). Stay natural. And ONLY take medication when you truly NEED it. I hope this helps you.

P.S. I use to even cum(or almost) on myself when riding certain rides at the theme parks, such as Six Flags. I had to be very careful. Learn your body and adjust to it. Ive been very successful
|

replied December 6th, 2010
Random ejaculation
Hi,
I have been having some issues with random ejaculation for the past couple of months, and wondered if anyone else was experiencing anything similar before going to see a doctor.
Last month, I went swimming with my nephew (he's only 8, and I'm 22). We had a really good time and he absolutely loves the pool. Anyway, we got out and went to the showers. I took my trunks off to wash etc as usual. After i rinsed myself down, I stood for a minute under the shower, and all of a sudden, I felt like I was about to ejaculate, which was even weirder as I was completely flaccid. And sure enough, out came several spurts of semen. This wouldn't have been so bad, except my 8 year old nephew (who has seen a mans penis before, but never one ejaculating) saw the whole thing, plus half a dozen other men in the shower at the time. I felt sick! Anyway, he never mentioned it, so I take it he forgot about it.
But then yesterday I had a similar experience. I was in a pub with my mates, and went to the toilets. The urinal was one of the trough type ones where several guys can use it at once. I had a pee, and just as I was about to go, I got the throbbing feeling at the base of my penis as though I were about to ejaculate. And again, it happened. Luckily, it was only one of my mates that saw, otherwise it would have been a bit more embarrassing!
Why is this happening? there have been two other occasions, but these were the two worst cases, and it is really effecting my confidence. I will no longer take off my trunks in the shower after swimming, and I always use toilet cubicles now! help!
|

replied December 12th, 2010
I Ejaculate when I do abdominal sit-ups
I appreciate wacosteve's insight into this topic. I've been having embarrassing issue happen to me since I was in high school. I've been in the military for many years now and I was doing PT the other day doing sit-ups on a physical fitness test with another guy holding my feet and I could feel myself starting to cum and I had to keep doing sit-ups so I could pass the test. I felt really embarrassed having a big wet stain on my shorts that I was afraid everyone would see. This hasn't happened to me in a long time in public like that and I'm in pretty good shape. It was really embarrassing, now I'm considering wearing a thin girls period pad in my underwear to keep from embarrassing myself again. Does anyone have any additional insight into something else I could do to prevent this from happening? Thanks
|

replied July 26th, 2011
I am a female. Ever since I was 10, I have been having major orgasms on doing the ab slide. It's more sensitive now since I know exactly what my body wants. I get embarrassed sometimes when I'm at the gym working on abs... because i start to get turned on and I have to stop right away... Anyways, I could only cum off on the ab slide since that's the only ab work out i like to do when I'm home.
|

replied August 10th, 2011
You might have heard about 'Deer Exercise for woman' do this exercise for some time. It may help you in many ways. Google the phrase to get the relevant websites. This is from Taoist yoga.
|

replied April 3rd, 2012
I got it to..
I was in the gym today after school, working on my abs doing the L leg lift thingy.. i was going really well when i started getting the really nice orgasmic feeling so i kept going then i cummed and got really embarassed.. i dont think anyone noticed but i got off and walked out straight away.
P.S. i had a hot teacher supervising the gym and i was looking at her at the time.. i'm only 14.. I dont feel comfortable goimg to the doctor so what can i do?
|

replied February 4th, 2014
solution
Try to keep ur penis from getting inbetween your legs it happens to me to but only when I cross my legs
|

replied March 14th, 2014
I once came all over a dudes face while I was spotting him on the bench. For some reason I got all excited when he put the weight up and pakoaw all over his face. Needless to say, we both maxed out that day.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov