Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Are You a Junk Food Junkie Or Health Nut?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I'm curious to see how many people are paying special attention to their diet now that they are pregnant. As for myself, I try to eat my fruits and veggies everyday, but I can't help from also eating that salted pretzel w/ cheese from sheetz...Yummy!!!! I've never really had a healthy diet, but since i've become pregnant I still eat junk food, but not as much b/c I always fill up on fruits? What about ya'll?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 12th, 2005
Advanced Support Team
Im both... I love my sodas and my reese cups...

I also like my fruit and stuff.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I was a bit of both... Sometimes all I wanted was some chips or pickles/ice cream/ french fries (i blame girlstar for that one. Lol) but most of the time I tried to eat really well. I seemed to eat a lot of apples... And I mean a lot.
|

Experienced User
justacanadiangirl wrote:
i was a bit of both... Sometimes all I wanted was some chips or pickles/ice cream/ french fries (i blame girlstar for that one. Lol) but most of the time I tried to eat really well. I seemed to eat a lot of apples... And I mean a lot.

haha sorry hun! Since i've been pregnant, i've had no cravings for french fries at all! I use to love them.. I can't stand them now. But I still like my ice cream and pickles sometimes :) you gotta admit vienna, it was good lol I really liked apples for the first couple of weeks of my pregnancy... But I really like oranges now. Weird..
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Lol ok ok tracy, I admit, they were good. But I still blame u :p lol
|

Experienced User
Haha you know you love them :) it's okay... You can blame me.. It's damn good stuff lol
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Lol yes they were good :) hehe I gotta say, that was my favorite preggo craving. Lol :d
|

Experienced User
Lol yay haha i'm craving fruits right now... I could really go for some cantalope and vanilla ice cream.. Hehe
|

replied February 13th, 2005
Experienced User
I am little of both. Right now though I am craving strawberries and marshmellow sauce
|

User Profile
replied February 13th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Junk food please :)
|