Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Hello

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Ummm I am a lesbian and I still want to have a baby. I'm 14, 15 in 25 days, I don't want to get pregnant young, but I still want to have a baby at least and yeah :(
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 9th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Okay, what's the question or problem? Or did you just need to get that off your chest? You'll have no problem having a baby one day. Best bet would be in vitro fertilization. You would pick a donor, and use his sperm, and they would use your eggs. Then implant the fertilized eggs into your uterus. Don't worry or be sad about it. Get through your young life and when you're ready for a baby, you can look into it.
|

Yeah I did need to get that off my chest lol. Okay cool, i'm still thinking which age would be best... What about when i'm 20? ^^
|

Extremely eHealthy
20 is good. That's up to you. I would recommend college (uni), and getting yourself ready financially first. And being in a loving, commited relationship. Where both of you want a child and can go through all of it together.
|

replied February 10th, 2005
Okies cool :)
|

Active User, very eHealthy
You also have plenty of time to go through your phase and like men :-p
|

Nah I don't like men ;) tee hee ^^
|

User Profile
replied February 11th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Being a lesbian has nothing to do with stopping you from having a child... But 14! Hunni no...
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I'm sorry but at 14 you dont even truly know what you want in life... You think you do but really you dont
|

*shrug*
|

Extremely eHealthy
I had my first child at 14, I adore my son, don't get me wrong, but I was not ready. At 14, you deserve to shop, have crushes, etc, etc. And btw, at 16 I was convinced I was through with guys since I couldn't be with my boyfriend, that I was a lesbian, well turns out i'm not, I do have feelings for women, but I am in a happy relationship again with my fiance.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah take it from hil! Shes a fantastic mom but she knows the hard route to life!
|

Okay cool
|