Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

I Cant Sleep!!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
At night, I can never sleep. But I know if I went in my room and layed down right now, I could fall asleep and sleep.

Whats it called when you sleep in the day and not night?
Nocternal (sp) or am I way off?

Does anyone else have this problem?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 8th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I kind of do, I sleep sometimes while sami is at school. Im royally screwed when suni comes home
|

Experienced User
I kind of do too but nowhere like you. With me its where i'm really tired when I get home from school so sometimes I lay down and take a nap. Then when its time to go to bed i'm really tired again but it takes me forever to go to sleep. But part of its cuz I can't sleep on my stomach any more and its getting hard to get comfy and part of its cuz its like my baby wakes up and starts to kick a lot. I love to feel him do that but theres lots of times when i'm trying to go to sleep when I wish he would too.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Oh gosh I couldn't sleep at night either, and I when I would I would wake up really early in the morning and be throwing up. I still can't sleep.. You know once you're pregnant you don't sleep for years. Lol. I could also nap all the time in the day when I was pregnant, I would fall asleep and sleep through picking up maurice from work.
|

Experienced User
Well don't know if I am pregnant. But I can't sleep at night right now either. I try not to go to sleep during the day hopeing that way I can sleep at night but it doesn't work to good. But of course in my case my hubsand has been gone for a few days but he is on his way home now. So maybe I will sleep better tonight.

Pinkbaby I hope you can get some sleep tonight to.
|

Experienced User
I can't sleep at night at all. I lay there for hours just thinking and trying to fall asleep. I try not to sleep during the day so I can sleep at night. Nothing works. Maybe after everyones babies come we will all be able to get atleast a little more sleep.
|

replied February 9th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
I used to sleep all day like a month ago, but I broke myself, now im up all day, and even if im tired I wont let myself fall cause then I wont beable to sleep at night, but I cant sleep at night anyways. I cant fall asleep on any position but my stomach, and I cant lay on it anymore, so I just lay there. I even try laying on my stomach but keeping my knees propped up so its not actually touching the bed, ya that doesnt work...
|
Quick Reply