Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Riding My Man

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
What do you think about girls on top?My man has a fairly small penis but certainly knows how to make the most of it.My problem is when I go on top I cant feel alot?He needs really fast movement to com too,which I find really difficult on top,the angle always seems wrong and it usually falls out,or I bend his penis-he cries out-then I get pissed off cause I hurt him and I dry up,i never seem to get it right.Any suggestions?I very rarely make him com on top,he says his last girlfriend could,what am I doing wrong?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Justin_Toronto
|

replied February 9th, 2005
Experienced User
You've answered your own question, the angle you're riding him is causing him to fall out or you to bend/crush his penis. This is something that you will learn with more experience... How to not go too high up so he falls out, and also how to go at an angle where you will both receive stimulation. A good way to start is when you're riding him, face him. Have him raise his knees a bit so you are effectively pushed forward. This support will force you to ride him at a more suitable angle so you can both be physically stimulated. Just don't come too high up and you won't have to worry about him falling out.

Also, when he is fully inserted inside you, you can grind against him. The rocking back and forth will provide you both with stimulation, plus you will recieve some clitoral stimulation from his pubic bone.

Once you've mastered both of these techniques you can combine them for a more pleasurable experience.
|

Experienced User
You've answered your own question, the angle you're riding him is causing him to fall out or you to bend/crush his penis. This is something that you will learn with more experience... How to not go too high up so he falls out, and also how to go at an angle where you will both receive stimulation. A good way to start is when you're riding him, face him. Have him raise his knees a bit so you are effectively pushed forward. This support will force you to ride him at a more suitable angle so you can both be physically stimulated. Just don't come too high up and you won't have to worry about him falling out.

Also, when he is fully inserted inside you, you can grind against him. The rocking back and forth will provide you both with stimulation, plus you will recieve some clitoral stimulation from his pubic bone.

Once you've mastered both of these techniques you can combine them for a more pleasurable experience.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Just stay low and move yr hip bones against his and just move hard ... Stay as close to him as u can..
|

Extremely eHealthy
What about backwards? You can use his legs for leverage. You need lots of control. And who gives a sh*t if his last girlfriend could make him cum like that? Damn, these men irritate me.
|

replied February 15th, 2005
Experienced User
Riding Man
My lady likes to ride me while facing me. This gives me the opportunity to play w/ her breast. She has total control of her climax, too.
We tried it backwards, but it hurt her. If I don't cum that way, I get the opportunity to do her "doggie", "mission", which turns her on, again.
Afterwards, we go down on each other and she goes again.
Love it w/ her. :wink: :wink:
|

replied February 17th, 2005
Experienced User
I have the same problem. Like the others said, i've found that it's much easier if you try to stay really close to him. Keep your hip bones together and lean towards him a little bit. If you stay close he's less likely to come out. Also, if you tend to be dry then you could try buying a lubricant. Just make sure it's one that's intended for your needs (i.E. Condoms etc.)
|

replied February 18th, 2005
Experienced User
Riding
Yeah, by staying close, you're rubbing you clit against his pubic area. Now, if he is shaved, is this a better experience for you?
|

replied March 22nd, 2005
Try doggy style, I started this with my fiance when she was on top and sometimes my penis would loose it's errection, therefore we changed posistion, we found doggy style was the best plus, doggy style is easier to stimulate the g-spot
|

replied December 18th, 2007
Same Question
I really have problems riding, am kinda afraid to ride cause i try and it dont feel right am a big girl and i feel like my stomach big and i feel uncomfortable my man makes me feel great but i want learn how to ride him and make him cum when am on top
|

replied March 4th, 2012
Riding a long penus
Right, my boyfriend has a long penus. Since i tried riding it before and it feels like it's poking me, i haven't really been riding him. Does anyone have any suggestions as to a comfortable way to ride a long penus? do i have to keep my back alil straight up, almost shoulders back so that i may be alil lifted up to ride him right for his and my pleasure?
|
Quick Reply