Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Sexualy Active

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Iive only had one sexualy partner and I kno im std free and so is he. We have been having sex for about a year and 1/2. When we first started to have sex there was no pain what so ever but in the fast months I have been having a almost buring pain inside of me but thats only when we dont use a condom, which is often because im on birth contol.And if having sex without a condom doesnt hurt me im an alot of pain afterwards. I asked my gono about it and she didnt know what to tell me, I was hoping someone would have the same problem with a soultion to it

please help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 6th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
You may be one of those rare women who are allergic to semen.If you have no problems when you use condoms,that could be it.I'm not sure if there are any tests that can be done to determine this,but you could ask your doc next visit.In the meantime,if using condoms means no burnig,i would use them(a pain in the neck,i know,but,if it means you are comfortable,i would use 'em).Good luck!
Patty
|

replied February 6th, 2005
Just a Though.
I think I might know what you're talking about. I think I had the same pain a couple times before. It felt as if something was jabbing my stomach, and it was pretty painful. Even after the sex it hurt some. Im not sure what it was really.. But ive been sexually active afterwards and I tried to keep my mind on something else instead of thinking about weather or not I was going to get the pain again, and it worked. I was thinking that maybe it was not enough lubrication or something because if you're sitting there worrying about something during sex, you arent in the mood for sex and probably arent getting enough lubrication. Just a thought though.
|

User Profile
replied December 20th, 2009
Experienced User
Sex is something disgusting. And everybody is sexually active. To the littlest baby to the oldest person. This is because they breathe and are sexual. We communicate and use ourselves to love. We are strong and stand up. Also woman are strong. And truths happen even if you don't want them to like if you are fitter than your husband and he is fat and you still want to have sex with him. Or if you give really good sex acts and you don't think other people do but in reality simply value yourself.
What I think about being sexually active is that we're all sexually active. And whether we get gratifaction from art or excercising, sex is what propells us forth. It is dancing. Sex is sex, and sex is psychology. It is how we move, sexual style is why we don't like somebody but we can mend our differences. Even with ourselves.
Since I am a writer I have to be patient with myself. Since I am beautiful also, I have to be patient since other people don't like beautiful girls. Especially strong ones. This is why I gained weight. But I looked very nice at one point, yet I was not sexually active then. Life is funny.
|
Quick Reply