Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Lump In Clitoris.. Very Worried

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
My lips around my vagina have become swollen after rough dry sex before, but most recently I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and my vagina area was very sore afterwards, even sore for a couple days, it felt dry and irritated. Once it healed up alittle, I became intoxicated one night and we ended up having rough sex again. This time it became swollen and sore again, but after 2 days most of the swelling is gone, and it seems like it is back to normal except there is a lump in my clitoris, it's kinda abnormal but it was much larger right after we had sex, it's not as big but it's been 3 days and it's still there, nothing else is swollen, please someone explain to me what and the hell is going on and if I will ever be normal again. The lump is kinda've hard and is painful if squeezed. Please I know this seems so gross, but it's my body! And I think i've destroyed it !!!! Help!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 4th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Calm down,honey!You may have bruised it,but destroyed it???Nahhh.Be a little nicer to the man in the boat(your clitoris).You do not have to beat it into submission to have an orgasm.
Patty
|

replied March 13th, 2009
same
i have the same thing and it has been there for ages now what can i do it has become very painfull "ouch",,, its not normal and i am worried Sad,,
|