Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

Yasmin Was Horrible

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
:? I took yasmin for two months and it gave me alot of headaches and now im so scared I had unprotected sex like 4 times I hope im not pregnant has this happened to anyone.Im so scared right know im waiting for may period to start ortho triclen low.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 4th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I had to stop bcp altogether because of the severe menstrual migraines I got from yasmine.I am older than you,i bet,but I really miss my pills!I was getting my period every two weeks and had such horrible cramps and heavy bleeding!!It is better now,but I miss knowing when I will get my period and the lighter flow.Guess i'll just have to wait for menopause!
Patty
|

replied February 4th, 2005
Experienced User
Yasmin Is Terrible
I know what you mean I am 30 but with this pill I had headaches everyday. And i'm glad I stopped them. :)
|