Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acne and Skin Disorders Forum

Pimples On Right Side Only

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
For some reason I have and only have pimples on the right side of my face? Any reasons why? Also whats a good way to cover up flat acne?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 3rd, 2005
Depends on where they are.....Don't know how old you are either, but from experience I know when I am sitting in class (in college) I tend to prop my head up with my hand. The oil off of hands can cause your face to break out.
|

replied February 3rd, 2005
Hehe i'm 14. Thanks for acutally replying. Hmm, I only rest my hand on my chin but never where the pimples are (they're on my cheek)
|

replied April 12th, 2005
Experienced User
This is going to sound funny but do you talk on the phone alot and prop the phone against your face? The different oils and dirt on your phone along with rubbing could cause that. If so try washinf the phone and not touching you face with it when you talk.
|

replied April 17th, 2005
Experienced User
May just be a coincidence. Do you only sleep on that side? Lol I donno...
|

replied May 11th, 2005
Pimples On Right Side Only
Snap - me too. I have just been reading about triggers for facial flushing/rosacea at dr goeffrey nase's website Drnase.Com and he says that even warmth such as lying on a pillow or resting your face on the arm of a couch can raise the skin heat enough to cause rosacea which I think must explain why my pimples arfe only on the right side. Cannot offer a solution but suggest you see a doctor to get some antibiotics and advice.
|
Quick Reply