Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

Question...

Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....
Hello I know that there is probably a question like this already posted but owell...I have this lil fat roll...And I want to get of it..Ive been doing situps,crunches and stuff like that but it hasnt seemed to help..I would alaso like to get rid of my little love handles...Could anyone please give me some advice or tips to what to try to get rid of these before summer?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 1st, 2005
And I would also like to know how u cut ur body fat percent down
|

replied February 9th, 2005
Experienced User
If you had read like 2 or 3 other posts around the top then you would see the same type of ordeal

lose fat. Thats the only way to get rid of a waistling or "lovehandles". The crucnches and everything arent working because you dont need to strenghten your muscles you need to lose fat
to lose fat get a diet in order, and start doing cardio. Eat healthy and a lot.Its all about calories in vrs. Calories out.
|
Quick Reply