Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

Tip of Nose, Sore, Red And a Little Swollen

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
The tip of my nose and more to one side has been sore and red and a little bit swollen. I dont beleive it is from blowing it cuz I dont do that that much. I have had this before, but it went away and it back again. Any thoughts??
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper wlchs70
|

replied April 11th, 2005
Bump
|

replied April 11th, 2005
Tip of Nose
Wlch70, it sounds like you might have roseacia, if you are a male it affects the nose where it will swell and be tender to the touch and turn red. Each episode it will probably be bigger and redder if it isn't treated with a special cream for roseacia, I am female and have it on my face and I use metrogel to clear it up. There is also a pill tetracycline if it won't clear up with the cream it will go away and come back more frequently until it is there all the time without treatment. Just my opinion. Good luck
|

replied April 12th, 2005
the Tip of My Nose And More to One Side Has Been Sore And Re
Thanks..I am going to the doc on thurs. I'll let ya' know
|

replied June 11th, 2005
Tip of the nose is the heart in eastern facial analysis.
|

replied April 21st, 2011
i have the same thing. The tip of my nose is red a little swollen and happens about once every 2 months. It is also very painful to the touch. What was the doctors diagnosis?
|

replied April 21st, 2011
i have the same thing. The tip of my nose is red a little swollen and happens about once every 2 months. It is also very painful to the touch. What was the doctors diagnosis?
|
Quick Reply