Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Is Anal Sex Bad?!

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hi all. Is anal sex bad? I mean what can it cause or what can it do to your body if any? Are there any after affects or anything that can happen?
(besides std's?)

appreciate it!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 31st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I don't know much, but it can cause fissures. Which are small cuts.
|

replied February 1st, 2005
Anal Sex
Take it slow with plenty of lube. Many women find that after they get used to it the orgasms they get during anal are stronger than by any other type of sex.
|

replied February 1st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Anal sex isnt bad!!! Lol I like it but it hurts when a guy just sticks it in with now lube or yr own wetness ...... I wanna have a anal orgamsim ... Wow I need soem anal sex ;)
|

replied February 2nd, 2005
Well you shouldn't have any problems talking a guy into it. What's that old saying?......"if a guy wants sex he has to work for it.....If a girl wants sex, all she has to do is show up!"...Lol

the best way to have a super intense orgasm during anal sex is either for you to be on top so you are the one cotrolling penetration depth and speed or you on your back with a pillow underneath your butt. In both cases make sure to stimulate yourself with your hand or better, with a vibrator. Doing it "doggy style" is only for those who are used to anal because in this position it is harder to relax and the anal canal is much tighter. Have fun!
|

replied February 4th, 2005
Hahaah thankkkk you all! :lol:
|

replied December 1st, 2010
ANAL SEX
I think anal sex is nasty imagine having sex with feces in your butt, dirty, nasty, disgusting!!!
|

replied February 19th, 2012
ease it
me and my wife have had anal sex since a month after we met about 6 years ago. I finally got her to take it nice and slow only got in halfway about 4 inches for 2 months or so than she let me know when she wanted it deeper. Everytime since the first time she has orgasm to getting up in her ass. That's all she wants now and I love it. Vaginal is occasionl:)
|