Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

**question

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
Okay, I have my 3rd Dr. Appt next monday, and I was just wondering if the do an u/s at every visit?? They didn't do one the first time, but the second one the did.....I'm 12 weeks 3 days now~what other kind of tests are they going to do?? I get so nervous, I just want to make sure that i'm going to have a healthy baby!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 31st, 2005
Advanced Support Team
My doc. Doesnt do one at every visit unless you are high risk. And then I still have to wait because I am sent to spec. But the 3d visit thay just checked my urine and checked the babies heart rate and that was about it.. Good luck
|

replied January 31st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
They don't usually do sonos every time. Most of your appt will be just weight, urine, baby's hr, and eventually they will measure your stomach. You will have more tests, some time after 20 weeks I think. One is the glucose, there are also optional blood tests that will check for certain problems with baby.
|